Chapter Twenty-Seven

"Everyone. You have two minutes to find a place to hide! Starting... now!" Midnight yelled out as [Name] grabbed Denki's and Jiro's hands as she ran.

Shoto. Bakugo-kun. Izuku. Those three will make it for sure. Especially Izuku. [Name] thinks as she remembers their childhood that was full of hiding.

"We need to get into a tree." [Name] says as Denki blinks.

"Huh?" He asked as [Name] nodded.

"The highest tree." She said as Denki nodded following her directions as Jiro gave the two teenagers directions of where to go where no one else was.

[Name] breathed in ready to hide to the best of her abilities.

||

"Midoriya." Shoto said in a hushed voice. "I need your brain."

"Eek!" Izuku yelled out jumping as Shoto put his hands on the green haired boys mouth.

"You know everyones quirks and their weakness, and you seem to be accustomed to the dark already. Team up with me."

I need to win. Even if I need to beat Midoriya, I need to win more. I can fight him in the finals. Shoto thought, as he heard shuffling.

"Okay. Listen to me." Izuku said crouching down. "You're going to follow me and my directions, and I'll make sure we both take first and second place." Izuku said as Shoto nodded.

He could do that.

||

"Float my ass." Bakugo demanded as Uraraka crossed her arms.

"No." She said glaring at the fiery teen who 'tch'd'.

"What? Mad about some-." "You bullied Midoriya-chan. You've never apologized to her."

"I fucking did." Bakugo gritted through his teeth. "I felt bad you- what would you even know?" Bakugo asked as Uraraka glared at him.

"Enough to know that people like you don't change."

||

Hitoshi glared at the two argumentative teenagers.

"Yo." he said as red and brown eyes turned to him. A 'sorry no team ups' and a loud 'fuck you'

"Calm down." He demanded with a smirk.

"Blondie, hold brunette and I. Brunette, float the two of us."

Hitoshi grinned as the two did what he said.

This competition is a piece of cake.

Especially when the heroic kids are such dumb asses.

||

"We need to go higher." [Name] whispered as Denki blinked.

"How-" he breathed out, "high?" He asked as [Name] hummed.

"High enough that anyone who follows us know they'll die if they fall." [Name] said confidently as Jiro blinked.

Damn. Midoriya-chan's hardcore. Jiro thought with a smile. Badass.

||

"No. You want to make many." Izuku said.

"You want them to think that they found us. You want to fool them." Izuku said.