Chapter Thirty-Seven

"To think you're going to be gone so soon." Fatgum said as he gave the girl a warm hug, "it was nice meeting you and getting to know the next Recovery Girl." He said as [Name] blushed.

"I'm not nearly as graceful as she is." [Name] added, her own face now flushed at the high praise of the man she interned under.

"Nonsense." The man yelled out as [Name] chuckled.

"Plus I still have three days left here, it's not like I'm leaving so soon." [Name] announced, squished in the warm embrace of Fatgum.

"Right!" He said with glee as Amajiki sighed.

"Fatgum, can we go?" He asked quietly, "people are staring." He whined as [Name] giggled into her hands.

"Are you scared?" She teased as she felt a flick to her forehead.

"You cried yesterday because-." "Amajiki-senpai!" The girl whined as she jumped on him, hanging of the tall boy like a koala as the citizen's laughed and took photos.

[Name] didn't care about a scandal, as long as she could stop Amajiki's words from leaving his mouth she would be fine.

She didn't want to think about how Denki's laugh wouldn't leave her head or about how their fingers were just centimeter's apart the night before.

||

"Ochako?" Izuku murmured as the brown eyed girl grinned.

"Deku-kun!" She yelled with a wave as Miruko snorted.

"This is the runt you and that Todoroki kid wanna piss off Endeavor with?" Miruko teased as Ochako's face became flushed, sending a kick to her mentor as the bunny-hero laughed harder.

"Eh? Am I involved in another plan?" Izuku asked tiredly as Ochako grinned and Izuku couldn't help the fact that his heart raced so fast.

Her smile was just so inviting.

"Maybe." She said as she walked towards him, "we just have to act like were all dating." Ochako whispered to Izuku who's face went bright red.

"Huh!?" he asked as Ochako nodded, showing off her phone to the boy.

"Just hear me out!" She yelled, waving it in his face. "If we can get All Might to agree you're like his son, Endeavor would be pissed! And me- I'm just a nobody with a semi-weak quirk! And I'm aiming to be rescue, oh he would be so pissed." Ochako cheered, a mischievous grin on her face and Izuku just sighed.

How did he get get wrapped up with them again?

||

Denki pushed his mom lightly as she snickered, golden eyes staring at her son with a mischievous grin growing on her face.

"You so like her." His mother teased, eyes flickering over the the [hair color] haired girl giving out the wounded civillian's fluttery kisses.

"I know." Denki grumbled, hands in his face as he squatted down, ears bright red.

"Oh. That bad?" His mother asked, her tone more lighter then teasing as she patted her son's back.

"She likes me back." Denki mumbles, "but I don't know how to approach the situation. I really really like her mom."

"Then... how about dates? Not being boyfriend and girlfriend, but meeting up when you can to get food or even just take a walk together?" His mother suggested, patting his back as Denki nodded, his eyes trailing right back up to [Name] who was speaking over her intercom speaker.