Epilogue Two

[Name] watched as her sons ran around, Hisashi banging his knee into a coffee table as he let out a yelp, "momma!" he yelled as you and Denki shot up.

"Oh man, that's a tough one." Denki whispers out, "I'll get the kit, okay?" he asks as Senkou frowns, [Skin color] lips forming into a pout as he huffs.

"I got it!" he yells spitting on his hands as he slaps his brother's wound.

"Ew! Mommy, Sen spit on his hands and touched... it's healed!" he yells, forgetting about his whining as Denki comes back and drops the first aid kit.

"It seems like Senkou has your quirk, [Name]," he says as Hisashi groans.

"I want my quirk too!" he yells as his mother smiles.

"You'll get it eventually, Hisashi. Don't worry." [Name] says, ruffling her son's blond hair as Denki nods.

"And if you don't have one, that's fine too," he adds as [Name] smiles, kissing her husband's jaw line as she picks up Hisashi and holds him close.

"I want you to just be happy— both of you," she says and all she can think about is how she wants her children to feel loved and at peace.

||

"Kacchan... what are you doing?" [Name] asked as Katsuki held Toshinori back from Aiki, the two four-year-olds playing house as he rolled his red eyes.

"Your brother's shitty son is trying to make the moves on my daughter!" he yells as the woman sighs and takes Toshinroi from his arms and puts him back down, yanking on the blond's ear.

"Mina! Your husband is being dumb!" [Name] screeches as Denki explodes into a burst of loud laughter as [Name] yanks the man to where she wants him to go— preferably away.

||

Denki watches as [Name] holds their sons in her arms, sitting back onto the couch as she sighs. "Hisashi still hasn't gotten his quirk." she says, moving the hair from his face as she frown and Denki knows the idea of their son being quikrless upsets her. Not because she thinks he needs one, but because she knows how others will treat him without one.

"I don't want my son to live like Izuku did... I can't," she whispers out, holding the boys closer to her. "The idea hurts too much." she whispered out as Denki leaned on his wife, hoping it'll comfort her in any way.

He doesn't want her to be hurt. He's never wanted that.

||

Denki was awoken to a scream and loud sobbing, "daddy! Hisashi stole my quirk!" Senkou yelled as Hisashi's feet beat against the wooden floors.

"Sen! I didn't mean to!" Hisashi yelled as [Name] walked through the house's door.

"You guys... uhm... okay?" she asked as Denki held Senkou as Hisashi gripped his pants, sobbing that he didn't mean to.

"Uhm... Hisashi accidently took Senkou's quirk." He says as [Name] blinks.

"Oh. Well... we'll figure out how to give it back." She says as Senkou sniffles.

"You promise?" he asks, "I don't wanna be quirkless." He says as [Name] picks up Hisashi.

"I promise. But Senkou, your brother did this on accident." She tells the young child who nods.

"I'm sorry Shi..." Senkou says as Hisashi wipes his tears.

"It's okay. I forgive you." The boy says as [Name] smiles at her boys. She wonders if her and Izuku fought like this as kids.