Chapter Sixteen.

[Name] huffed dropping the blankets on the floor as Izuku and Uraraka laughed, taking while they straightened out the blankets on the living room floor while Denki got out the movies he brought from his home.

"What do you usually watch [Name]?" Denki asked, as he hummed, "I brought a lot of comedies and some action movies, but I have romantic movies too if you and Uraraka-san wanna watch those as well!" He said with a grin as [Name] smiled, "I like comedies and action usually." [Name] answered as she left to the kitchen to make popcorn.

Denki nodded, "a action comedy movie it is!" He yelled out as Izuku smiled, "thanks for bringing movies, Kaminari-kun!" Izuku yelled as [Name] smiled, "I'm going to make popcorn!" She yelled out as Uraraka got up, "do you need help?" She asked as [Name] shrugged, "yeah, sure." [Name] answered, "want to help me with he oil and salt?" She asked as Uraraka nodded, "sure!"

[Name] awkwardly sat in the kitchen before she blurted out a question, "do you like Denki-kun?" [Name] asked as Uraraka blinked, "what?" She asked confused, "I, Kaminari-kun isn't my type. He asked me out on a date in the beginning of the year, but I don't like him."

[Name] blinked as the kernels popped, "why did you think I did?" Uraraka asked as [Name] sighed, "it's just, you two came in together after shopping and..." "We ran into each other." Uraraka said with a smile.

"Huh?" [Name] asked, "we didn't meet up, we just ended up at the same shop."

[Name] flushed, "I must look stupid, I've been envious all day over nothing." "Envious? Why would you be envious of me?" Uraraka asked as [Name] sighed.

"Well, Izuku said you're super pretty and well..." "Midoriya-chan! You're pretty too, and trust me." She said with a smile, "me and Kaminari-kun don't have anything going on with one another, okay?"

[Name] blinked, "alright, yeah. I believe you." [Name] said and oddly enough.

She meant it.

||

"What do you like about my sister, Kaminari-kun?" Izuku asked as Denki huffed, I can't hide anything from Midoriya-kun huh? He thought as he sighed, giving up on telling the boy lies.

"Everything I guess, she's strong, out-going, shy, funny, she just, she's amazing. She's mentally and physically strong and I admire that about her."

Izuku nodded, "yeah, [Name]'s pretty inspiring huh?" Izuku asked as Kaminari huffed, "no kidding." He said as he put the movie in the movie player the two boys laughing over their shared admiration over [Name].

I guess I don't need to worry since Kaminari-kun definitely likes [Name] for her.

Thank god Midoriya-kun didn't kill me!

||

[Name] walked back in the living room, as Uraraka held the popcorn bowl in her hands.

"Hey, Denki-kun, are you okay?" [Name] asked since Denki's been quiet ever since she walked in, did Izuku say something that shocked him or something? She wondered to herself as Denki made a surprised sound by her speaking to him.

"Y-yeah I'm fine! It's just, uh, Midoriya-san came out to tell Midoriya-kun and I that, uh, well, that we'd all be sleeping in here together, like in the living room?" He asked, as [Name] hummed, oh, Denki-kun must be nervous! She figured as she laughed, Denki-kun's such a worry wart for a flirt!

"Oh yeah! Izuku and I will be in the middle!" [Name] said as she frowned a bit, upset at the idea Denki would be uncomfortable sharing a sleeping space with her. Arg! [Name]! Stop that! Stop being sad because he's uncomfortable, he has every right to be [Name]! The blind girl scolded herself as she laughed lightly, "are you uncomfortable with that, Denki-kun?"