Chapter Thirty-One

||Bakugo Katsuki vs Midoriya [Name]||

Bakugo didn't know what to expect in his fight against [Name] honestly.

It's the first time he's ever fought the girl.

Wrong! His mind supplied. It's the first time she'll be fighting back. His mind told him as he watched [Name] walk towards the stadium, her feet kicking away the rocks as dull [eye color] eyes stared into him.

Sometimes it felt as if she could see, but Katsuki knew it was due to her hearing aids.

Hearing aids she needs more then ever because of him.

He shoved those feelings aside, he was going to fight her and win.

He would win against her.

He could do it. He knows he can!

But part of him wonders if he can. He knows she knows about how her emotions affect her quirk now.

He knows he's done her wrong on so many levels.

And it scares him how much those emotions she feels for him can come back and bite him in the ass.

||

[Name] walked out, hearing the roar of the crowd as she stood straighter. She made sure her walk had purpose.

She wanted everyone to know that right now, she was serious.

Midoriya [Name] was serious, mark her words.

With a heavy breath her feet hit the stage and she got ready.

Because today wouldn't be like middle school.

Today she would feel like she had accomplished something.

She would fight back, she wouldn't let him get a single taste of victory on his tongue.

||

Present Mic wasn't sure what to comment on.

None of the teachers, save Recovery Girl and All Might, knew much of Midoriya [Name].

No one knew anything about her besides she was a kind girl who gave out kisses when asked.

Present Mic was aware of how Izuku talked about her though. Like she lit up the whole entire world in his head. He wasn't blind to how Izuku loved her like she was apart of a life line.

He knew Denki too, held her in high regard. Being serious about the girl despite flirting with so many. He wasn't blind to the obvious crush to the boy.

Even Shoto seemed to have some sort of soft spot for the female Midoriya, often referring to her as 'smart' or mumbling '[Name] would know what to do', when he could.

Then of course theres Ochako, who dedicates time out of her day to see the girl and check in on her. Asking Izuku about if she liked the clothing Ochako had given to her that she grew out of. It was cute in Present Mic's mind. He liked the girls friendship and loved seeing it.

Present Mic found it funny how she was talk in such high regard, but none of the teachers knew much about her.

"I hope you folks are prepared for the battle of a life time. A battle between a ruthless monster and a beautiful princess!" Present Mic yelled out, referring to Bakugo Katsuki as the monster and Midoriya [name] as a beautiful princess.