Chapter Twenty-Eight

[Name] set down the tray of food in her waiting room. "[Phone name], tell Izuku to meet me in my waiting room. I got him lunch." [Name] said as the phone dinged.

Putting her phone in her pocket she went to find Endeavor.

She felt like fire had filled her chest. The bee's around her had turned to hornets.

[Name]'s anxiety over the Todoroki situation quickly turned into hatred and anger.

She'd let the man know exactly what she felt and is willing to do.

[Name] failed her brother. She refuses to fail her friend as well.

||

Shoto isn't one for anxiety and worry. They're useless emotions that he doesn't need.

But when he sees [Name] walked towards his father. The frail blind girl he feels scared.

Scared his father will harm her.

"Todoroki Enji." [Name] says and her voice has hatred in it.

It has anger.

Shoto feels scared because out of everyone he knows; [Name] isn't someone he expected to see this way.

"What do you want?" Enji asks and Shoto feels his heart stop when [Name] tightens her fist. The air around him is getting thinner and he knows about this side of [Name]. The side of her that's darker. The side of her that can kill with ease at the whim of her emotions.

"Shoto. What did you do to Shoto?" [Name] asks and her voice is quiet. Shoto knows that quietness; he's familiar with it.

He's seen Fuyumi with it countless of times. For him. For her students.

He's seen his sister use that voice with parents who're neglecting and abusing their children. Shoto's seen Fuyumi use it with doctors and workers in their household.

Shoto's seen Fuyumi use it on Natsuo plenty.

Shoto's seen Fuyumi use it on their father once.

Shoto knows that's the voice that gets shit done as well. After all, now when Shoto's sick he doesn't have to train.

Because Fuyumi uses that anger to protect others.

And Shoto feels warmth at the idea of [Name] using her protective angry voice to protect him.

Even thought Shoto doesn't need [Name]'s protection. It feels nice to know someone other then Fuyumi wants to protect him.

"What are you going on about?" Enji asks and [Name] is the one who steps closer to him. Inches away from the tall man.

"I'm talking about how you abused Shoto and robbed him of his childhood, you filthy man!" [Name] screams and Shoto feels himself going blank.

He feels scared at seeing [Name] angry.

He's terrified of it.

"I gave that boy-." "Nothing." [Name] says and the quietness is almost suffocating.

More suffocating then the girls anger working with her quirk.

"I gave him a future."

"You robbed him of one." [Name] argued back. "Shoto should have a choice in the matter! If he wants to be a hero he should be one! Fuck if he wants to be a doctor you should allow him! He didn't pick this fucking career. You groomed him for it!" [Name] screeches and it's drawing attention.