Chapter Thirty-Five

"Training?" Denki asked as [Name] nodded.

"Mhm. Fatgum said he wants to focus on my quirk for now and finding a way to get comfortable with it. Since it's tilting on an axis in a constant state of healing and dying, he wants to see if I can control the other half like I do healing." [Name] said, holding their pinkies together.

"Do you want that?" Denki asked as he watched his mother poke the large hero in his side, teasing the shy third year and laughing about it.

"Yeah. I want to be able to save others. Both with the power I hate and the one I love. I want to help people. I-I want to be someone's hero." [Name] whispered, wrapping her hand around Denki's.

"I've never wanted anything in my life more. I-at first I just wanted to keep Izuku safe and now I have more people I love." [Name] said as Denki hummed.

"Like who?" He asked as [Name] squeezed his hand.

"Like you. Like Shoto. Like Ochako. I love you all, I want-am going to keep you guys safe. I will keep those I love safe and to do that I need to control this power of mine." [Name] said as she felt little sparks hit her skin.

"Denki?" She said as her friend could be heard malfunctioning, did he accidently use his quirk again? She wondered as she huffed.

"Denki." The girl said, singing the boys name as she put her hands on his face. "I'm going to heal you." The girl said, kissing him lightly as he stopped sparking.

"Jeez, Denki! No need to malfunction!" The girl whined as her friend laughed lightly.

"Ah! Sorry!" The boy said as his face flushed red, watching the civilians giggle into their hands with their phones out.

Denki tried to not groan.

Already in a scandal before my hero debut!

||

SHOTO
[Link]
Murder.

OCHAKO
Pft! Shoto!
You can't
murder some
one for getting
a kiss from
[Name]!

No no. He
can. I approve
of it.

OCHAKO
Deku-kun! C'mon
you're being a
crazy big brother
again!

SHOTO
Midoriya approved
it Uraraka. I'm
doing it.

OCHAKO
You both are
crazy. It's not
like she's making
out with him!

SHOTO
Doesn't matter.

^^
He's right
& he should
say it.

Izuku smiled as Gran took the phone from his hand.

"These your partners?" He asked as Izuku squeaked.

"N-no! We're friends! Just friends! People don't like me, I-." "Kid. Don't be like Tosinori, have a little confidence in yourself."

"Huh?" Izuku asked as Gran sighed.

"Toshinori was quirkless too. He missed out on a lot being a quirkless kid who got a quirk. His confidence was shit and it took Nana forever to raise it up. You can be confident, if I know anything with my fifty plus years on earth, it's when someone likes someone else and you three like each other. Just ask them if they wanna meet up after these internships are over." Gran said as Izuku blinked.

Maybe it wouldn't be too bad.

They could train together at one of those quirked gyms.