Chapter Seventeen.

[Name] woke up to Uraraka and Izuku talking while Inko fussed motherly, "you and Kaminari-kun were asleep for quite sometime, was everything alright baby? Did you have another dream or..." "I'm fine mom, Denki-kun and I just went for a walk!" [Name] said as Denki blinked, another dream? Is she alright? He wondered as Inko huffed, "oh hunny," she said softly as she chastised her daughter in a loving way, "you need to be more safe!" [Name] laughed at her mothers worry, "mom, I am safe!" [Name] yelled as Uraraka shot up.

"Oh! [Name], I was wondering if you want to go shopping with me later!" [Name] blinked, "huh? Why?" [name] asked as Uraraka looked at Kaminari a sly smirk on her face as Izuku joined in looking at Denki with a knowing glance, one that made the blond nervous.

"I saw a dress that would be super cute on you!" Uraraka yelled as Izuku nodded, "yeah! You should do some shopping [name]! You said you wanted to start wearing dresses again, right!?" Izuku asked, a smirk on his face as Uraraka and him looked at each other, and Denki knew the two were planning something.

When was the last time I owned a dress? [Name] wondered as Denki tried his best to keep his calm, [Name] in a dress! She's going to be cute! What if it's a... The boy was cut out of his thoughts by [name]s loud voice.

"We're going to go, bye Denki-kun! Izuku!" [Name] shouted slipping on her [favorite color] high tops, leaving in an All Might shirt and a pair sweat pants.

"[Name]! Your hearing aids!" Izuku and Denki called after the girl, but she was already off, with Uraraka, the two hand in hand as they talked about shopping together.

||

[Name] snorted as Uraraka told her the stories of how Izuku would mumble Iida into a sleep at the lunch table, a giggle resting in [Name]'s voice at the girls stories.

She sure has a lot of Izuku, [Name] thinks as Uraraka opens the door for her, her steps pattering against the thrift stores flooring, a happy cheer in her voice, "I thought this would suit your eyes and I was right!" Uraraka squealed excitedly making [name smile. "I have my wallet on me, so how much is it?" [Name] asked as Uraraka grinned the shop owner yelling out to the two teenage girls.

"Oh, it's 1,033.18 yen." The shop owner yells out as [Name] hummed, handing Uraraka her wallet to say for the dress. "Sorry about this Uraraka-san, but I don't exactly know where..." Uraraka huffed, "it's fine!" She yelled, after all, she was the one who dragged [Name] to the store.

So with a smile on her face she has one thought: I can't wait to see Deku's and Kaminari's reaction to her in a dress!

||

[name] smiled as she got into the simple [enter a color] dress. Truthfully, [name] liked the flowy-ness of it all, the soft feeling against her [skin color] skin.

"You're so cute!" Uraraka yelled out excitedly as [name] blinked, cute? Am I really? She wondered as the words left her lips, "really?" [Name] asked as a familiar voice hit her hearing ear.

"Oh! Is that little [Name] I spot?!" Mitsuki yelled out as [name] froze, Shit! She thought to herself as she put on a fake grin, "oh, hi Aunty!" [name] said with a grin as Mitsuki grinned, "I haven't seen you in a dress since you were a little girl!" Mistsuki joked before taking a softer tone, "how's Yuuei?" Mitsuki asked worriedly as [name] grinned.

"It's good! I'm set to take over for recovery girl!" [name] screamed out as Mitsuki smiled, "I heard you've been pretty popular." She teased as [name] giggled, "no not really, I'm always in the office." The young teenager said as Uraraka kept trying not to laugh at how awkward she seemed during the encounter.

"Nonsense!" Mitsuki screamed out with a ferocious grin on her pale face, "just last week my Katsuki came home pissed because boys were talking about beating each other up to get a kiss from you."