Chapter Seven

[Name] held onto the teens shirt, laughing as she tells him his pick up lines are bad, then the thought finally occurred to her, he doesn't have my address, does he need it? Oh, I should ask him! "Do you need the address?" [Name] asked Denki who laughed, "I figured we could make a detour?" He asked as he grabbed the [skin colored] hand, "have you ever had [insert shop name here] ice cream? It's trending right now." [Name] hummed trying her hardest to remember if she had, "I don't think I have, Izuku and I don't go out often."

"Why?" Denki asked curiosity spiked in him as [Name] shrugged, "I always get nervous, but we should do it! That should be a step added to my goal!" [Name] said huffing determinedly as she stated it proudly, "your goal?" [Name] hummed, her free hand moving up and down, "I'm going to get over my fear of class settings and other people so Recovery girl can retire faster!" [Name] shouted, prepared to face everything head on.

Denki smiled at the idea, she's really strong. "I also need to get my hero name, since Recovery girl thinks I'll be a popular hero." Denki hummed, "I think so too, your quirk is amazing, a lot of heroes and civilians need to be healed after big disasters happen and I think everyone will want you." [Name] laughed at that thought, not believing it but being happy someone else does. "I don't know what I should put my hero name as." [Name] confessed, "I never thought I would be encouraged to actually be one since I'm blind and well, I kinda suck." [Name] said with a laugh as Denki grabbed her hand, holding it tightly. "Why not Medic: The Healing Hero!" He yelled out, "it's simple, and explains who you are!" [Name] hummed, nodding to herself, "I love that name!" She shouted, while the boy blushed, "really?" "I think it's amazing!"

Denki smiled, "thanks [Name]." The blonde smiled, "plus I could use medical pick up lines on you." [Name] laughed, hitting him with her hip, "here we go." She said, a grin on her face betraying her annoyed voice, which only made Denki grin, "did you cut my phrenic nerve? Because, you take my breath away." [Name] snorted at how bad the pickup line was, not even minding the footsteps or smell of Katsuki.

"Oh god! Denki-kun why are you so cheesy! That's a terrible pick up line!" [Name] shouted laughing as she held onto his hand tighter, "absolutely horrid!" She screamed out as Denki looked back only to see Katsuki. Fuck I need to get her out of here, he thinks as he held [Name]s hand tighter, pulling her with him as [name] blinked. "Denki-kun! What's wrong!" [name] asked laughing, "Bakugo-kun is here, so I figured we should head out."

[Name] hummed a no, a smile on her face, "I should figure out how to deal with this!" [Name] said loudly with determination. "How can I be a medical hero if I get scared? I need to be able to deal with Bakugo-kun, he's going to be a hero too." Denki nodded as [Name] squeezed his hand, "but, thank you Denki-kun, for being worried for me."

The boy nodded, watching as [name] gave him a small smile, something feeling off about it, "you don't have to act strong." "Huh?" "It's okay to be scared, don't take things too fast." [Name] sighed at his words, grateful Denki was the one who caught her, "thank you Denki-kun."

Getting to the ice cream shop Denki looked at [Name], "[Name], what kind do you want?" "Uh, [favorite ice cream flavor]." He nodded, "a single scoop of that and..." [Name] tuned him out until she heard Denki's heart beat run crazy.

"Uh, we're not dating!" Denki shouted, giving the woman money, "oh I'm so sorry! You two were really close so I just thought..." [Name] cut her off, a smile on her face, "it's alright, happens all the time." She said, as Denki handed [Name] her favorite ice cream, "do you want to sit outside?"

"Yeah I don't mind." [Name] said as Denki grabbed her hand, leading her to a bench, "thank you Denki-kun." [Name] sai as Denki watched [Name] thoughts swirling his head, I'm kind of upset that the lady was wrong, he thought as he watched [Name] bite into her ice cream. She takes really small bites doesn't she?