Chapter Twenty-Nine

Izuku breathed in as he walked out of the waiting room. Staring at him was Shoto.

Was he waiting outside of my door!?

"Midoriya. I want to ask you something." Shoto said as Midoriya nodded.

"Uh? Sure?" Midoriya asked slowly as Shoto breathed in.

"Why did you defend me? I know [Name] and I are friends, but you have no reason to be mad in place of me. I-." "Todoroki-kun. I'm going to be blunt." Izuku said as he breathed in.

"We're not friends, but we're classmates. You're my sisters friend too. I'm going to help you out because I'm going to be a hero. My job as a hero is to save those who don't even want it. It's my job to help everyone, even people like you. Now I have to get ready for our fight. Good luck Todoroki-kun, because I don't plan on losing easily." Izuku said as he walked past Shoto to go see [Name] and talk about Tsuyu and how she should handle it.

Maybe use Tsu-san's tongue against her? Izuku wondered, not nothing the lingering eyes on his back.

||

[Name] smiled as she ruffled Denki's hair.

"You got this! I believe in you, Denki!" [Name] cheered as Denki groaned, watching as the break time almost ended; and sure, he was the third one to go, but it didn't stop him from being nervous.

He feels scared to go up against Dark shadows quirk, it looks almost perfect.

"He's weak to light. Isn't that what your quirk produces, Kaminari-kun? Just surround yourself in lightening, Dark shadow won't be able to touch you, and neither will Tokoyami-kun." Izuku explained calmly, putting a hand on Denki's shoulder kindly.

"You know how with your battle against Jiro-san you surrounded your hands in lightening and pushed her? Stay still and make lighting go all around your body. Theres no point in over exerting yourself when there's an easier way to win!" Izuku cheered as he looked at his sister who's [skin color] hand was wrapped into the blond hair.

Oh? Izuku thought snickering to himself as he smiled. Mom would be really happy to see this scene. Izuku thought to himself as he looked at his sister.

"Tsu-san's tongue. I think it'd be a weak-point, is there anyway to make a tounge stop working?" Izuku asked as [Name] hummed.

"I can numb it maybe? Throw her off?" [Name] asked as Izuku huffed joyishly.

"You can!?" Izuku asked, his notebook already out.

I never knew [Name] could do that with pressure points!

[Name] hummed, "she's has a frog-quirk right?" [Name] asked as Izuku hummed a yes.

"Their lungs are really powerful, you think if I punch her in the throat it'll hurt more?" [Name] mumbled as Denki and Izuku both froze in slight fear.

[Name], the two boys thought to themselves. That'd hurt anyone!

||Midoriya Izuku vs Todoroki Shoto||

Izuku walked towards the podium, breathing in as he stared down Todoroki Shoto.

Izuku is still questioning why Shoto questioned him so extensively on why Izuku defended him against Endeavor and why Izuku helped him.

What Izuku thought was normal; doing your best to help everyone. Is slowly coming out that for some, they don't have someone like that in their life, and it makes Izuku so sad.