Chapter Thirty-Three

"Since all the busy work is done for and you to have three days off before the internships... I did a thing!" Inko yelled out as the two siblings blinked, the forks scraping the plate.

"The two of you have one session with a psychiatrist. [Name] has the first day with Mrs. Luca, Izuku the second with another woman. I don't mind if you two lie or even skip it. It's just there if you want someone to talk to and try to understand something about yourselves." Inko said as she closed her eyes.

"I know I said you didn't have a choice... and I'm sorry. That was the heat of the moment." Inko whispered as she stared at her daughter who had come so far.

Inko saw her daughter and son's battles, the two of them both showed maturity and kindness. [Name] even walked away from the battle when she realized she wasn't being true to herself and Inko couldn't be prouder.

"You both grew so much and I didn't even see it. If you want or don't want therapy, I'll support any decision you come to." Inko promised as she caressed the two teenagers faces. "But please, just... think about it." Inko begged as the two siblings nodded.

They knew this was important to their mother, that this would make her feel better.

"We'll do it mom." The two said as Inko smiled.

"Thank you. Now, I know [Name]s bringing Denki-kun with her, but what about you, Izuku?" Inko teased. "I know you and Uraraka-chan have a pretty close friendship, but I also saw how that Shoto boy looked at you during battle. If you-." "Mom!" Izuku yelled as [Name] threw her head back and laughed at Izuku.

At how embarrassed he was.

It was rare to hear her brother be genuinely embarrassed by teasing.

For a second she thought he had grown used to it.

"It seems like Izuku will get a cool boyfriend and girlfriend! But it's okay, I love Ochako-chan and Shoto, they'd make great additional siblings!" [Name] yelled as Izuku glared at his sister.

"Oh yeah!? Well- you like Denki!" Izuku yelled as [Name] hummed, putting her plate in the sink.

"We know." [Name] said, a grin on her face. "Everyone, but him, knows." [Name] said as Izuku groaned.

"Oh yeah!? Well no one but you and mom know who I like! So- ha! I'm the better actor!" Izuku said, trying to find something to argue with his sister about since she cannot be embarrassed anymore.

The three Midoriya's couldn't help but laugh at one another's embarrassment, each one finding humor in it.

||

All Might dragged his hands over his face as it finally dawned on him what could possibly be in Hosu.

The hero killer. He was trying to warn us! All Might thought as he rushed to Yuuei to speak to Nezu or another more capable colleague of his.

The hero killer is in Hosu meaning the league of villains may try to recruit him or use him to have others join. I must warn everyone I can!

||

Denki walked up to the door, knocking on it as he met with Shoto besides him.

"Kaminari." He said as Denki nodded.

"Todoroki." He said back, both boys going to knock on the door, before they were shoved out of the way by Ochako herself.

"You guys are too slow." She said, knocking on the door as Izuku opened it.