Chapter Thirty-Four

Lmao okay. Got some things mixed up, but pls don't mind the out of order(it was really supposed to be the therapy appointment, then the hero name reveal, but we can just ignore that.)

---

"Eh? New suits?" Ochako and Denki asked, Shoto's arms wrapped around Ochako as he hummed along in a questioning way, the three of them walking together in a group behind the Midoriya siblings.

"Yeah." The Midoriya siblings answered without hesitation. "We wanted to match!" The two yelled with a grin as they walked together in a group, Iida trailing behind the group more silent then usual.

It had [Name] a little on edge, but what could she do. It's not like they were friends.

Maybe that could change though, one day.

||

"I have always wanted to work with you!" A girl yelled, feeling up [Name] as she squeaked, Ochako and Shoto holding Izuku back from the girl who had just done that to her brother.

"A-ah! Can-can I know why?" [Name] asked, nervous as Hatsume just laughed.

"Because you kicked ass! Then you walked away after pumbling that blond boys face in, and I just knew I wanted you!"

"Oh. W-well... is our costume idea possible, Hatsume-san?" [Name] asked as the pink haired girl nodded fastly, not that [Name] could see it.

"Of course! It would be simple! I love the matching costume idea with your brother! You two a duo!?" She asked as [Name] laughed.

"No! I just want people to know that if they hurt my brother then they'll face me and I'll let them die!" [Name] said cheerily that made everyone, but Shoto and Hatsume, freeze for a second.

Everyone had seen the girl violent before, and even stated she'd let people die, but hearing her announce it to a stranger unnerved them for a little.

"[Name]... you can't let people die." Izuku said with a sigh as he handed over a suitcase to Hatsume. "Please, take care of it." Izuku asked as the pink haired girl nodded excitedly.

"Of course! I won't do any tinkering, swearsies!"

For some reason, [Name] felt like she would do some tinkering.

||

"I can't believe we won't be going to the same city!" Ochako whined as she held [Name]. "I wanted your attention! It's no fair Kaminari-kun hogs it all!" Ochako yelled as [Name] laughed holding her back.

"We can hang out when I get back!" [Name] said with a grin as Amajiki stood by Denki, watching the scene with fascination as Ashido was agreeing with Ochako, hitting Denki's shoulder.

"You too Ashido-san! We can hang out as well!" [Name] yelled as the other girls joined in, wanting to hang out with the girl as well.

It made [Name]s chest swell with happiness.

She's never had so many people want to be around her.

It felt nice.

||

"So... why is he here? I didn't know there were other big heroes in Esuha." Amajiki said as [Name] blinked, her hand still wrapped around Denki's.

"I'm interning with my mom, Stungun! She's not huge or anything, but... I've always wanted to learn from her." Denki said as Amajiki nodded.

"[Name]'ll be busy you know... but I'm sure I can talk to Fatgum about a joint training day." Amajiki said as [Name] felt her cheeks flushed.