Chapter Six

[Name] hummed as she talked to her phone, "[Phone name]." "Yes [Name]?" The robotic voice asked as [Name] sighed, "Tell me everything about Midoirya Hizashi, blood type O, height five foot nine, quirk: fire breath." "One minute." [Phone name] told the girl as a ding came onto the screen, "no results!"

Fuck.

Midoirya Hisashi ran, he ran until he couldn't anymore. He could feel the jello in his legs as he heard a voice, "Master Tomura, we lost track of him." "Get him back, Sensei's been looking for him forever, we need him back! Now!" He screamed out as he scratched his neck more and more out of annoyance, where the fuck did that slippery lizard go? He thinks as Hizashi's firey red eyes stare at the wall.

I won't lose my life. He thinks to himself, but I need to get get in contact with Yuuei, I need to warn them about the attack, I need to warn my Izuku and [Name]. I need to keep them safe before I leave.

Hisashi thinks as he sighs, but first I need to escape.

Nezu hums to himself as he sits in the chair, so Chiyo has her own student hm? I wonder how that's going. He thinks as his phone dings.

UNKNOWN NUMBER
You don't know me, but
I do you, my children, two
of them, go to your school.
I need you to know that villains
are planning to attack, please, don't
let them interact with either of them,
please! I don't know when they're
planning it, I escaped to warn you
before I went underground, keep
the Midoirya's out of harms way,
they're after me, but it won't be
long until they find her, don't let
[Name] lost control, she'll kill
everyone.

Nezu blinked at the message, trying to type one out but all he got in return was

UNKNOWN NUMBER
this number is no longer
in service

Shit. Nezu thinks as he sets the phone down, was that text being serious, or was it a joke from some dumb kid? Nezu thinks as he walks into Maijima's classroom, the man still cleaning up the mess from the pink haired girl, "I have a favor to ask." "That is?" "Can you see if a technology quirk had tampered with my phone?" "I can try."

Nezu only hopes it was a quirk that hacked into his phone, that someone was messing with him and the Midoirya siblings, because if this wasn't a joke, [Name] could lead to disastrous consequences and for some reason, the idea that the kind girl could kill everyone scared him.

Please, just let this be some sick prank.

[Name] walked into Nezu's office with Izuku, the two siblings hand in hand since they were asked to come when school was over, "Nezu sir? You wanted to see us?" [Name] asks resisting the urge to barf, "yes! I would like to talk about your father." Nezu states and immediately both teens stiffen and Nezu sighs, "he contacted me, he's going underground, but he mentioned..." "I'll tell you sir, [Name], why don't you go home with Kaminari-kun?" "Izuku, are you..." "We can track each other, remember?" Izuku asks raffling the [hair color] hair, "just, let me take care of this." [Name] hums.

"Okay Izuku, I love you." "I love you too." Izuku says with a soft sigh, once [Name]'s gone. "So, what do you want to know?" "He said [Name] could kill everyone, care to explain Mr. Midoriya?"

Izuku closed his eyes, "her quirk it, reverses, no, she has a second one." Izuku says, "when she gets mad, life around her, it dies." Izuku said, "she's only ever used it on one person, but!" "Who?" "Kacchan."

Nezu blinked, "what happened?" "When I was still quirkless, Kacchan burnt me really bad, he knocked out a few teeth and [Name], she got so mad!" Izuku said loudly, "she, she's only ever hurt grass and trees, she's only ever sucked life out of those, but Kacchan, she, she was so mad about him hurting me, she closed his throat. I had, I calmed her down and she's never had another incident! But the fault was strictly on Kacchan!"