Chapter Forty-Six

"What are you planning?" Aizawa asks as Izuku and Hana both get suited up in black costumes to hide their identity.

"To save [Name] and Tenko... Dad too." Izuku says with a sigh, "he rushed after Tenko... can you believe that? He changed a villain." Izuku says as he blinks.

"Oh! Sorry Hana, I—." "It's okay. Tenko told me all about it. He was a villain." she says, cutting the boy off as Ochako and Shouto walk into the room in matching outfits.

"We're ready," Ochako says as Shouto nods.

"And excited. Let's go get [Name]," he says as Denki trails behind him.

"And make sure she doesn't do anything she'll regret." Denki finishes for him as Aizawa breathes in.

"Hana will be your group leader. She spent time in the hideout and we're only able to find it because she's leading us to it. None of you will fight, only retrieve." he says as Izuku nods.

"I know," he says, looking outside the dark night and huffs.

He knows their job.

||

Hisashi watches as [Mothers name] sits in the circle around them, "[Name]." she greets as [Name] scowls.

"Villain," she says as Tenko snickers at the scene.

"Tomura, shut—." the woman starts as [Name] swings her legs as the metal hits [Mother's name] in the face.

"Tenko. His name is Tenko," she says as the woman hisses.

"Did you just hit your mother!?" she asks as [Name] sighs.

"My mother is Midoriya Inko. I'm not your daughter! Stop saying I am!" she yells and Hisashi closes his eyes as he lets out harsh breaths, he would laugh if metal wasn't constricting his face right now.

[Name]'s so stubborn, she has so much of Inko in her. He thinks with a smile as he looks at the screen of Izuku and his friends rushing to the scene and he just hopes nothing bad will happen.

||

Twice huffs as he unties [Name]. "You have to see the boss! Just kidding, we're killing you!" he says in two different voices as [Name] is taken to somewhere no one in the room besides the villains knows.

Hisashi looks at Tenko as the boy nods, the two males destroying their restraints with their quirks as Himiko gasps.

"They escaped! [Mothers name]!" she says as Tenko reaches his hand out and disintegrates part of her arm as she jumps back, screaming in pain.

Hisashi shoots fire breath at the bigger woman and lizard man. "Now that [Name] isn't here. We can kill you all without remorse!" Hisashi yells, "I don't want my daughter to think her dad is a scary man!" he says with a soft laugh as Tenko rushes at Himiko and tries to touch her as the girl flips away from him, a fire in her eyes as she smiles.

"You woulda killed me!" she says with a grin as Tenko nods.

"I wouldn't feel bad either," he says, red eyes glaring at the others coldly as Hisashi and Tenko are now back to back. "Think you can take the plant one?" Tenko asks as Hisashi laughs.

"I would love that," he says and he hopes UA will let Hisashi take the boy under his wing. Tenko could make up for his crimes by taking out villains, just like him.

||

Bakugou sits in the ER room as he watches the screen of the heroes arriving to save the day, "where's everyone else?" Bakugou asks as Tsuyu looks to the side.