Chapter Eighteen.

When doors to recovery girls opened, [Name] expecting Denki since Izuku and Inko were talking with Aizawa and Nezu about something. [Name] naturally assumed it was Izuku's quirk, but deep down she knew there was more. There's always more with how her life seems to be going recently.

But instead of Denki, [Name] was face with an unfamiliar voice and the sounds of light footsteps, not like Denki's excited ones, theses one where quiet and tense. "I was wondering if Midoriya was here?" A voice calls out as [Name] giggles, readying her joke.

"My brother or me?" [Name] asked as the voice sighed, unamused by her joke.

"You." The male said as [Name] hummed nervously, wiggling her toes in her shoes. So he didn't like my joke huh? She thought, bummer! She sighed out in her head before smiling, trying to calm her nerves at her bad first impression.

"Call me [Name]." [Name] said silently as the other person awkwardly shuffled, and although she couldn't see his face, she could tell he must of felt like brown. Conflicted and like shit, his awkward shuffling sounds screamed at her that he didn't feel good, she could only imagine his body language. "Call me Shoto then." [Name] hummed, he seems like a nice person, his tone is very stiff, but I don't feel anything threatening off of him.

"Shoto-kun?" [name] asked, pastel sea-green in her voice, a calm and quiet voice, a silent and calm wave in her tone. Not anger, not sadness, but calmness and tranquility. "Where are you hurt?"

"My chest, I was practicing my quirk and I ended up hurting myself." [Name] nodded, she was aware it was a lie. No one just ends up hurting their chest in training, everyone unconsciously watches themselves carefully, but she won't call him out on his lie yet. First she needs to take care of him.

"Can you unbutton your shirt?" The bi-colored boy nodded, as [Name] hummed, "do you want pain relief or would you like healing?" [Name] asked as the boy blinked slowly, surprised there was even an option, "pain relief please."

Is he hiding that he's getting healed? [Name] asked herself touching his burns, circling the area and filling it in with her [skin color] pointer finger.

"Hold on a minute okay?" [Name] asked as Shoto nodded. He watched carefully as [Name] rummaged though her bag, feeling the bolded labels Izuku made for the girl so she'd be able to read them easier.

"You have burn marks, do you have a fire quirk?" [Name] asked applying ointment to his burns on his chest as the bi-colored boy watched [Name] curiously. Wonderment filling in him as he looked at how softly her boney hand moved, why is she applying it so softly when she took away my pain?

"I have an ice and fire quirk." He said as [Name] hummed, "I heard ice was beautiful." She whispered as she rubbed the burn cream in the spots where she applied it thickly.

"You've never seen ice?" [Name] laughed awkwardly, "I'm blind." She said, hoping it'd explain why she's never seen ice to Shoto.

"Oh." He said awkwardly as [Name] lightly laughed, "Shoto-kun, how did you get these burns?" She asked as he blinked, staring down at her as she traced her hands against the burns on his chest.

"What?" He asked his voice slightly panicked as [Name] hummed.

"You said they're from your quirk, but I don't think they are, not to mention it's on your chest and the hand print is very large for a high schooler." [Name] said with a hum as she continued, "I make it my duty as Recovery Girl's apprentice to make sure the students are safe."

Shoto looked away from the knowing dull [eye color] eyes, "my dad is the number two hero and we were training." He admitted, as [Name] hummed, placing her hand on the boys head as she patted his head gently, his heart beat is very angry, it reminds me of Izuku.