Chapter Twenty-Six

[Name] huffed as she put her hands on Shoto.

"Eventually I'm going to kiss you. I need you to just think of you and boost your quirk so you don't over exert your self. Can you do that, Shoto?" [Name] asked as Shoto nodded.

"I can." He confirmed as the two took off, Shoto still holding onto her as Shoto huffed.

"Robots? Thats what they used for the entrance exams?" Shoto wondered as [Name] hummed. "Wait for the right time." [Name] demanded.

"There'll be a moment for when the robots tilt, I want you to freeze it then and get us out of there. After that we'll be free to do what we need to do." [Name] said as Shoto huffed.

"I just wish they'd prepare something more difficult. Especially since my dear ol' dad is watching." Shoto said as [name] hummed.

She wanted to ask what he meant.

About his father.

About his family.

[Name] worried for her friend a lot.

Especially since he only uses his ice.

"Ice is far prettier then fire." Shoto's words remind her.

But for some reason, [Name] feels like both are beautiful in a dangerous way.

[name] feels her body go cold at the idea that someone wasn't nice to Shoto once upon a time.

"Shoto, I just want you to think about yourself right now okay?" [Name] whispered as she kissed Shoto.

I hope he stops thinking about his dad during this match and starts to win for himself.

||

Denki huffed as he ran, escaping the robots as he tried to catch up to [Name] and Shoto.

I don't want to lose to Shoto! Denki thought as he sped up.

I refuse to lose to Shoto!

Denki froze as he watched [name] peck Shoto on the lips, a smile on his face as she whispered to him.

Denki pushed down the jealousy prickling at his finger tips. The annoyance flaring in him for a moment as the two took off.

Denki ignored how it made him feel funny.

||

Izuku blanked as he watched Shoto freeze the robots, watching as they crashed down before him.

[Name] and Shoto teamed up together. Izuku thinks to himself as he breathes in strongly.

I can't lose! I need to show the world that I am here!

||

Shoto huffed, "it's going to get colder [Name]." Shoto said still holding onto his friend who was constantly numbing the pain he was feeling and taking it away.

"That's fine." [Name] said with a smile.

"You win this thing okay Shoto! Win for yourself!" [Name] reminded her friend as he nodded, creating an ice slide.

I won't lose and I'll show the old man I don't need his quirk.

||

Present Mic grinned. "look at that! Midoriya's been using her quirk to heal Todoroki so he doesn't over exert himself! What an amazing display of friendship!" Present mic yelled as Aizawa grunts could be heard.