Chapter Three.

[Name] sits on the beaches steps as All Might and Izuku train together, the two working out as she plugs in the earbuds going over the classes work, taking mental notes as she runs it all through her head.

The pre-quirk war took 120,000 deaths alone within the first five months, she thinks, remember that, people died [Name]. She thinks as a tap on her shoulder got her attention, "mom is that you? Sorry I had my..." "It's me." "K-Kacchan?" She asks standing up quickly, ready to run down the already familiar steps.

"I just want to talk." "I have nothing to say." She says, taking steps down backwards, "please, we're not even bugging you." [Name] says as Katsuki grunts, "I just want to talk." "I don't." [Name] says fastly as the burning venom runs up her throat, her bones jitter and she feels like she can run five miles, like she wants to.

She feels like a bird in a small cage trapped with her wings clipped and all she wants is to be free. The cold morning breeze hits her shoulders as a chill runs up her spine, "you open show your skin now." "Kacchan go away." "I just want to fucking talk!" He yells as he hears stops, "Kacchan, leave her alone!" Izuku screamed grabbing his sister and holding her as the phone drops, [Name] mumbles a few curses under her breath.

"Deku you're not apart of..." "I am." Izuku says bluntly, "she's my sister." "You're not even fucking related!" "You think that fucking matters!" He screamed back, bite to his bark, "she's my fucking sister and she doesn't want to deal with you and mom, mom said you're not allowed around her." "You told aunty?" He asked shocked, as Izuku laughed, "you think my moms dumb enough not to notice?" He asks, "my mom knows everything, we were best friends once, you know that."

Katsuki looks at the skinny man who places a hand on Izuku's shoulder, "my boy whats the issue?" "A guy who used to like [Name] is just bugging her." He says as Katsuki glares at Izuku, "we were kids!" He screamed as Izuku sent him a look that told him he wasn't stupid.

"[Name], I'll pick up [phone name] for you, just go with Y-Yagi-san, alright?" Izuku asked, feeling weird to call All Might by his last name.

[Name] hummed a yes, reaching for All Might's hand before taking it as he led her down the steps carefully, Izuku looked at Katsuki, "why were you bugging her, I know my mom told your mom to make sure you left her alone." "I just wanted to know..." "What?" Izuku asked with no ounce of fear in his voice, even if it showed in how he shook in his track suit, "if I was really hr villain." "You saw the burns." "I know." "You saw how she reacted to you." "I know." "It's obvious." "I fucking know that! But I wanted to hear it from her."

"Just leave her alone Kacchan." Izuku says picking up the phone and dusting it off, "sorry [Phones name], we'll have to get you a new screen."

All Might flinches as the girl barfs into the ocean, he watches with displeasure as the morning the three ate came up, "fuck, I finally got food down and you betrayed me like this?" She asks herself with a small laugh, Izuku tapping on her shoulder, "do you want a mint, gum?" "Do you have anymore granola bars? I feel bad mom was so happy to see me eat and I.." She mumbled tears pricking her dull [eye color] eyes, "and I just barfed it back up into the ocean." She said wiping away her tears as Izuku ruffled her hair, sighing a small familiar one he's heard from parents, "it's alright, you're sick right now, it's just not the kind someone can fix with pills, you need to remember that [name]." "I know." She mumbled as All Might watched her.

"Do you think training under someone would help you be more confident?" "H-huh?" [Name] asked as All Might smiled, "you wanted to be a hero too, right?" [Name] hums a small yes, "I don't have a healing quirk, but I do know someone who does and I know she's looking for her own apprentice, why not meet her?" "Are you sure she would be satisfied with me? I get so scared of Kacchan and I..." "I don't know the story of you two, well, three." He says looking at Izuku's death glare at the yellow bag.