Chapter Forty-Two

Aizawa Shota, esteemed class 1-A teacher, sits in the front along side Yamada, watching as Kayama leaned on Toshinori, since the traitor was in 1-A four teachers were decided to sit in on the 1-A bus instead of 1-B.

"Izuku! Stop hogging their attention! You have your own best friend!" [Name] yelled as Izuku groaned.

"Shoto and Ochako are my boyfriend and girlfriend!" He argued back and Aizawa felt a bit confused, he hadn't thought Izuku was dating both Ochako and Shoto.

"And they were my best friends first! Sit next to Iida!" She argued as Izuku huffed.

"You're being selfish." He argued as Bakugou piped up.

"And you're both annoying." He said and Aizawa almost wondered when the villains would attack and if it'd be soon.

"Did anyone ask for your unsolicited comments?" [Name] and Izuku asked the boy making Denki laugh as he sat her inside of her seat, asking for Iida to move to her old one.

"Let's just stay separated for a bit." Denki compromised and Shota wondered how the blond was so good on being able to compromise an argument between siblings.

"Fine, fine." [Name] agreed and Shota felt like he could breathe again.

It'd be easier if [name] and her brother could agree more for this trip, because this time they may not get out injury free.

||

Denki watched as [name] leaned on his shoulder, the girl sighing as she did so.

"Denki, do you think this will end bad?" She asks her hands wrapping around his as the blond hummed.

"Maybe." He says, "we won't really know until we're there." He tells her, watching as his friends joke around, but he stares at the teachers on the bus.

All Might.

Midnight.

Present Mic.

Three teachers who weren't needed at first suddenly were all invited, truth be told, it had Denki a bit on edge.

But he just held [name]'s hand and leaned onto the girl; for now the two would be silent and take a small nap.

Maybe it'll help with their nerves.

||

"Are you ready?" Tomura asked, putting on a black suit as Hisashi did the same, surprised at Tomura's want to go out and protect the kids in place of All Might.

"I am. You sure you okay with it? I know you still have some attachment to that man." Hisashi says as Tomura clicks his tongue.

"I'll get over it. I always do." He says, "but- but to know he forced my quirk to activate... forced me to kill her. It hurts." Tomura says thinking back to the brown eyed girl who was always so kind to him.

Who almost always took hits for him.

"Kill her?" Nezu inquired as Tomura breaks out into a rare soft smile.

"My older sister. She was kind, loving, heroic." Tomura says with a light laugh, "she wanted to be a hero duo with me.. she believed in me. She encouraged me to do my best, she was everything." He tells the two men, "when my mother, my grandparents, even my father weren't being kind, she would come into my room and show me hero reruns. She was strong with a quirk that could repair human cells at a rapid rate; think Recovery Girl if it only required touch." Tomura says as Nezu blinks.