Chapter Twenty-Three

[Name] snorted at Denki. "You're so cheesy!" [name] screamed, bumping her shoulder into Denki who laughed at her.

"Want to go shopping? Today only there's a special deal: 30% off on my heart!" Denki yelled out as [Name] snorted at her friend.

"Do you have all of these remembered?" She asked as Denki looked away from her.

"Maybe." He answered her as he started to sweat.

Yes, I was so nervous getting here I read a bunch.

"How does it feel to be the most beautiful girl in the room?" Denki asked [name] hummed.

"Denki. I can't see the other beautiful girls. Also, pretty sure we're outside." [name] answered causing the blonde hold back a laugh.

"[Name]-chan!" Denki whined as he huffed, "alright, give me a pick up line."

[Name] hummed as she swung her hands back and fourth as she tried to think of one. "you're so cute I want lock you in my closet."

Denki laughed at the girls bad and dark pick up line. "[Name]-chan!" Denki whined as [Name] giggled.

"C'mon," she said with a grin, "you know it made your heart beat!" She yelled as Denki huffed.

"Maybe in terror!" He yelled back as the girl giggled, "wait! Hold on I have another."

"Oh no." Denki said with a huff. This was a mistake! [Name]-chan's pick up lines are so morbid!

"Can I ask you to drop dead? I'm a necrophiliac and I might just think about it." [Name] said giggling loudly while Denki cough in shock.

I didn't expect a pervy joke from [Name].

"Ah not to your taste?" [Name]] asked scared that was too far for her friend.

"No! I just didn't expect it to be a bit pervy!" Denki yelled out wanting to soothed his worried-toned friend.

"Huh? I like those jokes too." [Name] said in shock. "We even watched a comedy special that had a few of those!" [Name] yelled out as Denki blinked comically.

"Wait really!?" He asked, "you really like those kinds of jokes!?" He asked as [Name] hummed a yes.

"Yeah, I mean they're not horrible. A joke is a joke." [Name] said, "as long as you and everyone around you know it's a joke and it doesn't offend anyone. Why care?" [Name] asked as Denki sighed dreamily.

[Name], you're too perfect.

[Name] laughed as she grabbed the boys hand. "So! Tell em about your parents! What do they do!?" [name] asked curious about her friends family.

"Oh! My mom's a pro-hero and my dad's an election!" Denki yelled out as [Name] wow'd.

"Your mom's a pro?!" She asked as Denki nodded.

"Mhm! My mom just got back from a mission, but she leaves again in a week."

||

Izuku knows he shouldn't be stalking the two, but he can't help it!

How does he know Denki isn't going to pull anything weird with his sister?

He knows he shouldn't be following them, but in his defense, [Name] forgot her hearing-aids and who knows! Maybe she'll need them.

So the most obvious thing to do is to give them to her.