Chapter Five

"Deku! Why isn't your sister with you!" Bakugo yelled as Denki held [Name]'s hand as she wore his black jacket, "what's his issue with you?" Denki asked as [name] hummed, "he doesn't like me." She said as she gripped the blond boys hand out of habit, shaking a bit while the two teens walked together.

Is she okay? She seems to be so shy, but with Izuku yesterday she was so out going and confident.

"Want to stop by our class room or should I lead you to recovery girl?" "I need to meet Mr. Aizawa, so if you don't mind." [Name] said quietly as the boy nodded, "I don't mind."

She stopped shaking, so maybe she isn't too nervous around teachers, or maybe she's just happy to not be around Bakugo.

"Hey Aizawa-sensei, I bought [Name] Midoriya." The man looked at [Name], "so you are real." He said bending down to her level, "are you a problem child too?" He asked as [Name] laughed akwardly, tightening her grip on Denki as she stood back a bit, "yeah, probably." She said picking at your skin around her finger nails making Aizawa stare down at your nervous ticks.

All Might wasn't just giving the Midoriya's special treatment I guess, she really is terrified of everyone who isn't Midoriya. He thought as you shook, seeing you hold Denki's hand, or Kaminari. He added on as he stared at his students face that was being hidden by [Name] looking down. I still want to see how far it is, how far her fear goes of being in a classroom setting, maybe if I question her blindness I'll be able to get a read on her.

"Here." He said handing [Name] the papers, "I need you to fill these out." [Name] nodded, "I'm blind, so can you wait until tomorrow?" The man looked at the girl, his brow raised, she brought it up quickly, did she assume I had no clue? "You made it here fine. Are you really blind?" [Name] stood behind Denki a bit, half of her body behind the male who looked at her confused, maybe she's scared of men? He wondered, or maybe Aizawa-sensei is just intimidating?

"Uh, um, well, Izuku usually reads me the homework notes, or I'm able to get recordings, Izuku also takes me to school until I can memorize the walk there and back." [Name] said getting quieter with each word, "but I'll still do my work!" She shouted from behind Denki now, her hands on his shoulders, "I'll get it all done too, I just need an extra day, Izuku records me everything our teachers say, so I can go over it!" [Name] added with determination lining her eye brows, "I don't slack or use my disability as an excuse if that's what you're thinking."

[Name] started to jitter around, her feet shifting on the schools tile, "I really do try my hardest." She whispered as Recovery girl sighed, "Shota are you bullying my protege?" The old woman asked, as the black haired man looked up at the lights, avoiding her questions, "stop bullying the girl, she's blind, she has her friend and brother help her get around, all of her vision is gone." The woman said, hitting his shins with her cane, "you are being a bad person!" She yelled with a huff as she turned to [name], "come on [Name], we have training." "R-right! B-b-bye Denki-kun, I, uh, I'll see you at lunch, okay?" [name] asked as Denki nodded, "I'll stop by! We should share some lunch again!" He yelled after the girl who was taken away by Recovery girl.

Aizawa held back a couple of laughs, "she's such a shy girl, nothing like her brother." He mummbled as Denki looked at the man, you're such a heartless teacher, he thought as he sat in his seat, but, she's cute even when she's shy, I just hope she's okay, she was shaking like a wet dog.

"Deku!" Izuku sighed, not this again, Denki thought as he placed his head into his desk, c'mon Bakugo! You're going to get the same answer from the guy, he won't let you go near his sister! "Kacchan." He said, feeling annoyed, as Kaminari looked at them, the class whispering about how 'Bakugo-kun was starting another fight with Midoirya-kun' leaving Denki with one thought, am I the only one who notices how much Midoriya hates him or something?