It was told us that he would arive 2p.m. and it would be a special meeting with Abhinav Sir and him. And also see the whole offfice amd everything and also talk to the

It was 2p.m. and i heard whispers from the downstairs that the man is too hot and handsome. Not easy one to get. Many girls were trying to hit on him. The staff of my floor was waiting for him standing. I joined them.

I heard footsteps of some people coming. I looked up and there he was standing right infront of me. My eyes opened up wide in shock to see him here...
'what is he doing here? And why is he here?'

He was walking towards me with all his elegance, charm and aura making the girls gawk at him.. 'such a show off'

He stopped where i was standing "miss if you won't shut your mouth a fly would get inside your mouth"

I looked at him with wide eyes and damn he was right.. I shut my mouth and looked to the other direction.

I joined them in the conference hall for the meeting. I was sitting next to him. He slowly touched my left hand with his right hand on the table. I immediately put my hand down from the table.

Smirking at me he put his hand also down from the table and grabbed my hand. I looked at him in utter shock. He was smoothly pretending how innocent he was and as if he is doing nothing.

I tried to get rid of his hand but god has not given me that much energy to fight with a big muscled man. I decided better to focus on the meeting and note the minutes.

The rest of the meeting got finalized and he is buying thse company. Now he will be my boss. And his conditions were no employee can resign before a prior notice of a month and he made a special rule for me that I can't resign before six months. 'such an idiot he is and what he thinks that this would make me change my mind'

So from now i will be his assistant and daily he will be here and i have to accompany him wherever he needs to go and be available for 24*7.. 'god..!! He wants to torture me to death or what'

Abhinav Sir told me to show him the floor and his cabin. Both Abhinav sir and his cabin were adjacent to each other and my was infront of both of theirs.

Walking through the corridor i was showing him the office
"So Namrata"
"Yes Mr.Aditya"
"Did you liked the surprise?"
"No"
"I know because you love it"
"Too much of things you know these days"
"A lot of things baby"
"I am not your baby"
"Yes you are my baby in every manner"

I gave him a angry look and said "this is your cabin besides tou its abhinav sir's cabin and right infront of both of you is mine"

"No.."
"What no?"
"I don't loke this arrangement"
"What's wrong in this"
"Your desk should be in my room and anyhow that should be arranged by tomorrow by hook or by crook"
"But"
"No ifs and buts its your boss's order" saying he left from there

Currently i want to kick him but I can't on one side he is now my boss here.. Damn it....!!!!

It was 11p.m. when i returned home. The smell of delicious smell of prawn curry and rice hit me. I went inside and saw Adi standing there shirtless only in his trousers.

"Wifey are you craving to touch this?"
I couldn't reply him back. I really wanted to roam by fingers and lips on his abs. Why he looks so tasty to me tonight. Ohh it would feel sooo.. good..

"Wifey?" He asked raising his left eyebrow.
I ignoring him on what he said i rushed inside the washroom. I could hear his chuckle.

I did my chores and washed my hairs too. I was feeling so dirty. I started to dry my hairs sitting infront of the dresser.

He came and helf my hand with the dryer. "Let me" he said

He took it and started to dry my hairs. I was looking at him through the mirror. All the things he told me from the promises to the hurtful things that he told me came back. My eyes welled up.

I didn't wanted to show him my tears. Atleast not now. But to my luck he saw it and immediately turned me and hugged me tightly. I too hugged him. I needed it. I was craving to be in his embrace.

"Namrata baby shhhh..... Don't cry... I don't like tears in your eyes" i wasn't able to control myself anymore. Everything that was welled up inside me in these months was eating me up. I hate to be alone nd here i was in utter alone.

"Baby... Shonaa... Kendona please" (don't cry please)
"Why... Why did you make me feel like i am not a part of the family.. why.. why Adi.. why?"
"Baby i am sorry for whatever the hurtful things i said to you but baby i never ever have meant it. I knew your and Siddarth's friendship but the photographs and the messages with the things Pari said created the misconception. I have never doubted your and Siddarth's friendship. And Namrata you are my wife, my family i am sorry whatever i have said."

I didn't know what to say to him now but yes he had tears in his eyes. I could see he was regretting what he had said me before. Besides that there were more pain in his eyes. He had big dark circles. He looks weak.

"Namrata please give me a last chance I won't do anything wrong this time i promise you baby. I would never hurt you baby.. never..."

"You promise me these?" I asked him
"Yes"
"Okay"

As soon as i said ok his eyes glowed up. I continued "i am ready to give you this chance"

"So when are we going back to our home?" He asked
"I said i am giving you a chance but i don't think i am ready to face everyone"
"Baby if you are not ready today you won't be tomorrow neither any day"
"I need sometime please Adi"

He nodded at me
"Adi.. are they angry on me?"
He looked up at me
"They are.. but they will forrgive you i am sure"
"Maybe" i said givinga lip tight smile...

"Come lets eat" he said and started to serve the dinner. He served food and started to feed me.
"Where's your plate?"
"I will eat first you eat"
"Then you eat with me" i too started to feed him up.

.....................

Next morning we went to the office together. After working sometime i remembered it was mom's birthday. I went inside his cabin and two employees were standing there as if they were going to cry.

He looked at me his eyes softened and then he snapped his eyes towards them and shouted at them "so this is the way you work? How many days its been you both have been working here?"

The girl said three months sir and the another person said 4years sir

"And this is way you have been working. You both are fired. Get Out..!"

"Sir i am sorry for the mistake. I won't repeat it" the girl said crying

"My decision is final you both are fired. I haven't just ignored one of your mistakes but many and this company lost many deals due to both of yours mistake and now no more. Out....!!!!"

Both of them left from the cabin. He came towards me and took my left in his right hand and kissed my knuckles.

"Adi.."
"Hmm.."
"You want something?"
"Yes"
"Cold coffee?"
"No"
"Hot chocolate?"
"No"
"Then?"
"I want to have a bite of my favourite dish"
"What dish?" And suddenly he attached our lips and giving a small peck he said "my favourite" saying he left from there...

A fat tear rolled down my eyes. This kiss.... His soft lips.... The minty breath.... My heartbeat was running like 100kmph.... It was good.. its my favourite too... And i want more... But I can't ask him not now atleast...

Sorry guyz for the late update... I am going though a lot of things at the same time... Hope you understand.. and forgive me...
______________________________________
Please share your views through comments...

Hope you like the chapter..
Please vote and comment..
Lots of love ❤️