49. Diwali

Namrata's pov-

These few days passed in a blur while spending time with everyone and doing the diwali preparations.

Today it was strictly told by mom that mens are going to help out themselves with the food and drinks because all the ladies are having a fast that too without water.

Today there were a lot of work. I was incharge of making designed patters on the ground with soaked rice and water paste. And make imprints of foot of goddess laxmi on every door.

I was done with the making patterns when Pari joined me in making the rangolis. It was most of the rangoli done when Pari said she is very tired so i sent her to get some sleep.

Somebody tapped me on my shoulder
"Hey Namrata"
"Ohh hi rishi hi rohan"
"You know we came here to have tasty food made by you" rohan said
"But your bad husband made us drink just lemonade" rishi said
"Yeah that was your luck to get lemonade atleast" adi said coming from backside of mine
"Ohh dont worry i will make something after i am done here"
"That's our lovely bhabhi"rohan said
"This rangoli is looking very beautiful.. i have a dream to kiss those beautiful hands who made this" rishi said
"Yes i wish the same" rohan said
"Kiss each others ass you idiots" adi said
"So posessive dude" rohan said
"No he is jealous because she agreed to make something for us and he had burnt rice for lunch"
"Jealous my foot.. she won't make anything already she is fast"
"Ohh then its no need we can have any other time" rishi said
"No there is no issues i will make something for you all to enjoy"
"I don't want you to fall down ill baby"
"Nothing is going to happen to me Adi"
"Bhabs we will today make adjustments with some instant food" rohit said
"Yes i will agree with him Namrata. But you promise to make something good next time" rishi said
"Ok as you all say"
"Lets go and make instant food" rohit said. And both of them moved towards the kitchen.

Adi was standing still there "what?" I asked him.
He came towards me and kissed me on my forehead and said "take some rest baby"
"I will. Just let me finish this rangoli"
"Ok. i will go and see them now"
"Okay"

Finishing the rangoli I checked all the things needed for the puja and the "bhog-prashaad" preparations.

I came in the room and Adi was ready completely. He was looking so handsome that I really wanted to kiss him but I was dirty currently. I started to walk towards the washroom when he tried to hold my hand.. "wait"
"What? Why?"
"I am all dirty and you are wearing fresh clothes so no"
"Thats unfair wifey I want to hug you right now"
"Then wait for me" Saying I ran into the washroom.

I took a warm shower and washed my hairs. I wore a maroon anarkali suit and started to dry my hair and he came close to me and took the dryer from my hand and started to dry my hairs.

I did my makeup and matched up some bangles to go with and started to search some matching jewellery with it.
"Baby"
"Haan"
"Check the corner right drawer may be you find something there"
"Its not possible because i keep all the false jewellery there"
"Ok then also"

I opened the drawer and found a brand new jewellery box there. I took the box and opened it. There was kept a beautiful pair of gold earrings.

He came closer to me bringing his lips near my ear and said "happy diwali baby". I shivered the way he whispered in my ears.

He turned me and took the box from my hand and started to put the earrings. His fingers were softly gliding on the back of my ear making me churn inside my stomach with the sensations. I kept my eyes closed and felt him pinning the second pair of earring.

"Open your eyes baby" he said
Slowly i opened my eyes and the earrings perfectly matched with the dress.
"You like it?"
"Its beautiful"
He turned me and took a step backwards and looked at me for almost completely two minutes.
"Something is missing" he said
"What is missing"
"Bangles earrings hair bindi all are done..." I turned myself towards the mirror and yes something was missing..