11. Gift

Aditya's pov-

I wanted to gift Namrata the diamond stud earrings but with everyone around us it was impossible for me to gift her.. I had saw her and Pooja's pics a lot and even her WhatsApp dp was with her so i thought she must be great option to ask for help.. So i called Pooja and told her then she helped me out and said me to wait in Namrata's room she will bring her in..

After a few minutes Namrata entered the room with pooja and thanks to her she left soon..
Namrata was really shocked to see me there in her room.. She blushed a little bit when I said hey fiance.. then I put the box in her hand she was firstly she was shocked then I told her its the engagement gift I wanted to give her then she took it...

I wanted to take some photos of our engagement by ourselves just to create some moments for us and she was really looking pretty I just wanted to save her numerous photos so I asked her to pose and took some selfies also... During the selfies automatically my eyes went on her shoulders and I was there was a small black dot and I wanted to kiss that part so deep that I couldn't concentrate on the photos.. Just to stop myself thinking before leaving I gave her a kiss on her forehead.. I just wanna assure her about my feelings that yes I won't leave you ever.

After bidding good bye to everyone it was late at night when we reached home I freshened up and started working on my project when mom came into my room..

Mom- you are working now after all the party.. I can't believe you.. when will you stop doing work 24/7

me- mom why are you awake still.. you should sleep its too late

mom- look who is telling me to sleep.. you should be sleeping now

me- yes mom I will.. I just hadve some work to do.. its important actually..

mom- ok.. well I was here to talk to you something but you work right now we will talk tomorrow..

me- is everything alright maa? is it important?
mom- no beta.. its some general talk I wanted to do with you.. we will talk tomorrow... and sleep now.. good night

me- mom?
mom- yes son
me- what is it?
mom- its about Namrata
me- oh..
mom- will talk to you tomorrow
me- ok maa good night..

It was 3a.m. when I closed my laptop and remembered that Namrata had asked me to send photos but it was late so will send tomorrow and went to sleep..

NAMRATA'S POV-

I saw my mom she was looking miserable and crying and asking me for water I am searching water but couldn't get.. My mom wants to talk to me.. She is trying to tell me something some name or what is it I was trying to get but atlast she couldn't speak and her soul left her body.. I shouted mom........ and it was black.. and I opened my eyes..

Di was there shaking me she turned on the lights .. I was covered in sweat... She gave me some water I drank it..
Di- what happened?
me- nothing di.. it was just a dream
di- are you alright?
me- yes di I am fine.. what's the time?
di-its 5:30
me- ok.. I will go outside for some walk. wanna come?
Di- you go.. I want to sleep

I did my morning chores and took my phone and went out of the house to the park.. I sat on the bench there.. I saw that dream today again.. why do I see that dream again and again.... I see many scary dreams in which two of them are prominent they never change..

This dream is actually not a dream this has happened indirectly.. In my life after my mom passed away everything changed.. I must say simply I have changed.. My priority, my thinking many a things have changed.. There is a line that "time is cruel.. it makes us learn everything" yes indeed it has happened with me...