70. Returning back

A week later

Namrata's pov:

I was laying down in our hotel room and adi was standing there shirtless showing his perfectly toned body making me think to lick him and glide my lips through his abs..

"Baby you want cheese?"

"Huhh..??"
"Cheese"
"Ummm..... No... I want something else"
"What?"
"Tomato ketchup"
"With butter" i nodded to him

"Seriously baby? Butter and ketchup" he chuckled

"Please give na... I am craving for it.."
"That's a bad combination" he said

Showing a fake anger i said "you are giving me or not if not i can make one for myself"

"Ok okay... I am giving"
"And stop laughing"
"I can't" he said in between his laughing

"Its a wierd combination baby"
"Give it fast.. i am craving for it..."

Few minutes gone... He still didn't give me

"What the hell are you waiting for Christmas? just give me bread butter and ketchup " i shouted

"No babe just passing the time to shift your craving to something else"

"Fine then i am gonna make one for myself" saying i was going to get down but realized damnn i was just in sheets and around here there was nothing to wear and to wear something i have to go to the closet ... 'huhhh...' sighing myself i decided to roll the sheets like a dress and get down to get my food

I started to wrap around and he came to me holding the food "here my love" he said with a wink..

Ignoring him i literally snatched the plate from him and just started to eat like a caveman

"Easy trigress easy" he said looking at me like he saw a chimpanzee

"wowow..woo..woo.." i literally sounded the same having stuffed with the bread in my mouth

"Relax relax.. slowly chew it down then speak" i gave him the look of irritated and slowly after chewing down i gulped. He handed me pomegranate juice.. yeaahh.. these days my love for pomegranate juice has increased which i hated the most in this whole world.. Stupid pregnancy hormones i guess...

Having the breakfast i got down and he was still shirtless just wearing the trousers.. 'god help me' saying myself i entered the washroom and to my surprise it was decorated with rose petals and candles and rose petals were there in the bath tub too...

I turned around to close the door but i bumped into something 'oops... The door? A wall?' i looked up.. 'ohh.. its him'

"What are you doing here?"
"Lets clean you up"

Saying he pulled down his trousers and boxers and stood naked infront of me.. i looked at him with big eyes...

Slowly he turned me around and made the sheets glide down through my skin leaving me in my birth suit infront of him.

He picked me up in bridal style and sinked himself down in the bath tub and made me lay above him..

Soaking the hot water in skin felt so relaxing... I put my head on his chest and closed me eyes.. slowly he was giving a message to my tired shoulder and back.. it was sooo relaxing..

Taking some soap and loofah he started to clean me up and glided his rough hands through my hands yo my stomach and then area under my breasts.. i left a moan due to pleasure he was giving me...

Mature content ahead:

Slowly taking  both the nipples he pinched it hard.. "aaahh... Adii.." it came out as a moan and indeed i was enjoying it..  He continued to kneed my breasts and play with the nipples and started to kiss me on my neck.. Slowly he bit on my soft spot and sucked the place to sooth.. i am sure i got a hickey....