61. Pregnant?

Namrata's pov-

Coming back from Munnar things have been great in our lives but unexpectedly the news which Aditya and I got were a lot as Pooja was now expecting. I mean so sooner and Pooja is hell excited and opposite to that Rohan is panicking. May god bless both.

These days i have grown some issues i have morning sickness don't know why. I thow up after eating. I eat wired things according to Adi. But those wierd combination of foods are tasty. I feel nauseous.

Today morning i told didi so she said some of things happening with me those are indicating that i am pregnant... After hearing her i don't know what got into me but I am silently praying for being positive. And from inside i am scared a lot too.

I didn't discuss anything with Aditya right now. I want to take a test then i will go to doctor and then only i will tell him.

I am waiting for Siddarth in a restaurant nearby my office. He said he wants to talk to me and beside its been such a long time we didn't have the bestie time.

Finally he came making me wait after ten minutes.
"So what you wanted to talk?"
"Nothing special just some old times. After you got married and then I we almost forgot this"
"Yeah totally.. its very relaxing to have friends day out"
"So how's everything going on"
"Everything is good.. what about you?"
"Mine too.. I can't say"
"Why what happened?"
"Its Pari actually"
"Siddarth what happened"
" I don't know these days she is acting very wierd.. always asking where do i go and what i do and all these things."
"Siddarth i think its nothing may be she gets bored at home so she does"
"May be..."
"Tell her to do something work or whatever keeps her engaged"
"Are you sure this would work?"
"Yes Sid.. besides other than this i can't find a reason for her to act like this"
"Namrata you are the best.. i will tell her today only.. you save me always"
"Ok then buy me an ice cream"
"Okay madam"

These days something has really got into Adi and he is always there to pick me up after my office. How much i do say him a no but he will always be there to pick me up.

I have to go to the chemist to get the kit but if i need to surprise him i can't buy infront of him.

"Adi please stop the car near a chemist"
"Why? What happened are you alright?"
"Ya i am good actually I need to buy something "
"What you need?"

'damn it I didn't think what to say.. no no.. sanitary napkin yes'

"I need sanitary napkin"
"Which one?"
"Why why you wanna know that?"
"Tell me i will bring it"
"No i will go and buy myself"
"You sit i will"
"Adi please I will bring it.. its a small thing"
"Ok go"

I bought some napkins and hid the kit inside my bag..

Coming back to home i went in to test it. I took my phone with me I don't know why but yes i did that.

I was waiting for the result when di called me i was talking to her and it was pretty much hot in so i came out and started to walk and talk in the room.

The washroom door closed now when Adi got in and it striked me then that i left the kit near the basin.

He came out and he had the kit in his hand. I am sure that the kit is showing its result and he knows it. He is looking at me intense ly. I couldn't look into his eyes anymore.

"Namrata" he asked in his deep voice
"Adi i just"
"You went to buy this?"
"Yeah i actually"
"Its ok.. but suddenly"
"Adi please first tell me what is it showing?"
"No first you tell me why didn't you tell me?"
"I don't know... May be i thought if it would be positive and if not then will just throw it and be quiet... Now please tell me the results"
"Its negative"
"Oh"