29. Back to home

Aditya's pov-

From the evening today I was busy with my work. I didn't had much work to be done immediately but there were some i needed to do. As tomorrow we will be at her parental home.

After the dinner I went to the study and was working making the sketches for a new office. Its a big project of 35 floors and i needed to work on it.

I have a hibbit of playing some music plugging in earphones and then making the sketches. Namrata came towards me and pulled out the earphones and asked me when will i sleep.

I told her to sleep because this will take time. She went to the room to sleep. I was working there and now couldn't concentrate on it. I just wanted to hold her and sleep.

Having Namrata as my wife now was a very different feeling. Today in the morning when i caught her she bacame completely red. She makes me control myself everyday by being around me.

I want to tell her i love her. I am planning to tell her on her birthday. I want to make that day memorable for her. I want to tell her my feelings and let her know what she does to my, heart mind , soul.

With all these thoughts I thought its better to close and join her to sleep.

I went inside the room and saw her stirring in the bed. I went towards and bed and slept and pulled her towards me. After few minutes her breathing was calm and she hugged me sand slept and i also drifted into deep slumber.

Next morning

I opened my eyes at 6:30 and saw her sleeping deeply with no tension and calmly. I gave a small kiss on her forehead. I came out of the bed and placed pillows properly and covered her with duvet.

I wrote down a note for her that i am out for jogging and excercise. Then i went to do my morning chores and I changed into my jogging clothes and went for jogging.

Namrata's pov-

I woke up and saw Adi wasn't here i turned another side to pic up my phone and saw a note there. Its written "hey i am out for jogging will be back by 8"

I got down the bedand did my chores and bath and went to the kitchen. I started to make idli, sambar and chutney today for breakfast.

Pari came to the kitchen.."hi bhabhi" said in a sleepy voice
"hi.. and good morning"
"good morning.. i want to eat what are you making? it's smelling so good"
"nothing just idlis"
"wowww... my favourite" saying this she hugged me fromback and kissed me on my cheeks and said "you are the best bhabhi in this world" Saying this she forwarded her hands to take one..
"ahh.. stop... first go freshen up fast then ypu can have" listening to me she made a puppy face
"pleaaaaaaazzzzzee"
"first freshen then"
"fine coming in 10" saying she ran towards her room.

It was 8:30 and everyone would join the table at 9. I hurriedly made juice for everyone and was making the table. I heard Adi calling me..

"Namrata..... Namrata" hearing him i rushed towards our room
"what happened why are you calling"
"Papa called me and asked about our arrival when will you get ready"
"after breakfast"
"ohh.. come the breakfast is ready"

We went downstairs and saw everyone there.
Dad- woww special breakfast. someone might be happy seeing their favourites
Pari- yes i am super happy.. Finally after so many days
Mom- Yes i missed it so much
Pari- thank you bhabhi again
me - you welcome.

I served them and sat beside Adi. After the breakfast i went to change and pack up afew things. I pulled out blue anarkali for me and white shirt and blue denims for Adi..