59. Pooja-Rohan's wedding

Namrata's pov-

Today is Pooja's mehandi and ignoring her today i am here in the college campus for the interview. If she knows she isn't gonna leave me. I am surely digging up my grave today by not informing her and if i would have informed her either till now i would have been burried or I won't be in the campus. I am sitting here and waiting for my turn.

I had scored the highest in the written test taken by them and now i am waiting. According to the marks i should have been the first but here i am last.. are they testing my patience or what.. I was in my thoughts when my name was called..

After the long interview of 30minutes finally i got the job of brand manager and my posting will be here itself in Mumbai and if i want anytime i can request for changing the city or state even. I am happy getting the highest salary as a new comer from our batch..

I hurriedly went to the home and changed myself into saree... Applying some makeup i called Pari and the ritual hadn't started and the lie we made up to tell pooja worked...

In this wedding we both are divided Aditya and dad- mom were in Rohan's team and i, pari and dadi are in Pooja's team.. They both have already reached there and waiting for me.

On reaching i saw the mehandi artists were applying mehandi on her hands as soom she saw me..
"Finally you Got time for your bestie's mehandi.."
"Sorry sorry sweetie i will be here with you now and won't leave you"
"I am so angry at you right now"
"Ok my highness what can i do to lower your anger"
"I will tell you any other day and please make me eat something and get yourself seated and get mehandi on your hands"
"Okaay... As you say.. want to eat paneer tikka"
"You know my favourites babes.. please get me some.. i am gonna die"

I brought her some of her favourite starters and was feeding her..
"Women.. eat slowly"
"I am hungry since morning because of all these stupid rituals... I will advice now everyone not to get married" pooja said
"Pooja bhabhi you are scaring me now" Pari said
"Guyz why do you need to starve" nishi said
"Yeah dude in our marriage we eat after the exchange of garland" naina said
"Yeah its only in our Bengali culture to starve whole day and only get to eat when the marriage is done" Siddarth said
"That's a torture" varun said
"Its hell of a torture.. Both of bride-groom suffers" Sid said
"Yeah.. Thank God.. here i am not only starving Rohan is also and will starve tomorrow also..." Pooja said
"Namrata how did you survive?" Nishi asked
"You guyz helped forgot.. you all only helped.. and tomorrow is going to be so busy day you seriously gonna forget the food"
"So not true babes" pooja said
"Ok then tell me what is the reason" i asked
"Somebody's thoughts and calls and messages had kept your mind there" pooja said
"Ohh guyz please.."
"Its written on your face now.. look at yourself in the mirror.. looking a complete red tomato" Nishi said
"You guyz are the worst.. i am hungry i am going to eat.."
"But Aditya is not here. How will you eat him" Naina said
"O please why would i eat him.. I am not a man-eater"
"O please Naina di.. he is my brother" Pari said
"She didn't understand.. Pari you tell her" pooja said
"What is there to make me understand"
"Please i can't he is my brother" pari said
"She is too innocent after being married also" pooja said
"Ok i will tell her.. come here" naina said

Saying she came to me and whispered in my ears "to eat him refers to when you both have sex and rest you know" My eyes widened in shock hearing her And face turned into red.

"Seriously.. you guyz are so"
Pooja didn't let me complete and said "dirty, hilarious we know sweetie. We are not so innocent like you"
"Whatever"

I couldn't grab something to eat and when the lady said me to put mehandi now so here Varun was feeding me..
"Namrata"
"Haan?"
"I want to talk to you something"
"Yaa tell"
"No not like this.. its something important and i want you to know first"
"Are you and Nitya getting married or what?"
"No.. actually we broke up"
"What and why?"
"She wants me to move to Bangalore with her after we get married"
"So?"
"So.. i can't.. i mean leaving the job i do you all and everything"
"Varun just tell me one thing.. Do you love Nitya yes or no?"
"I do love her a lot and i do feel incomplete without her"
"That's it then.. you love her she loves you and varun i know your work. You just have to work on your laptop just sitting at home. So you can work from anywhere you want"
"Yaa but.."
"See we all have to do some sacrifices for our loved ones"
"I don't know Namrata what to do.. I thought breaking up with her will make things easier but its more difficult i love her and Don't wanna live without her"
"You are saying answer to your questions yourself only.. Go man get your girl before anyone takes her"
"I should call her now?"
"You are asking this you moron call her right now and then come and feed me some more"
"Okey fine madam ji"
I showed him my tongue..