Epilogue 2

5 years later-

Namrata's pov-

"I am tired of both of you come here right now" i shouted at both of my kids..

Both of them are very naughty and I can't run after them.. because everytime both of them always run in different directions and Ansh is still better because when i feed him he runs but comes back to take the morsel but this girl she is so naughty..

Today is our 6th anniversary and there was going to be held a small party in the evening and its already afternoon and these two devils are harassing me.. i want to get some sleep...

I kept the food on the table of their room and picked up Ansh and he quitly sat on my lap and i started to feed him and he is very quiet because he has got my phone to play video game..

I knew when Nivedita will see him she will also come... Both of these kids are posessive about their mother but when Nivedita sees her father she sticks to him only..

She has got the features of mine mostly except the lips and eyes.. her eyes is blue just like him.. and to say Ansh is very protective about his sister..

One day she was playing with Pooja's son vihaan and he got jealous and told him he could only play with Nivi when Ansh is around..

Both of these kid had got the posessive nature from my dear husband..

I was feeding when i heard the crying sound of Nivi.. hearing her i ran towards her..
"Nivi baby what happened? Why are you crying baby?"
"Mommaa.."
"Yes baby"
"You love bhaai more not me na.. " saying she started to cry
"Yes mumma loves me more" saying Ansh started to jump...

And Nivi started to cry more loudly..
"No baby Mumma loves you the most" i said to make her stop crying

"Momma you don't love me?" Ansh asked making a cry face

"No baby i love you also the most.. i love you both the most in this world"

"Then what about me" i heard Adi.. He is standing there looking handsome in his crisp white shirt, blue office suitings, gelled hair...

As soon as Nivi saw Adi she got down from my lap and ran towards him..

Picking her up he gave him kisses and handed her chocolates.. seeing that Ansh also ran towards him and he gave him also the chocolate..

"Adi... They are not eating properly and you are giving them the chocolate" i showed him my anger

"You also want a chocolate" i gave him a angry look and sat on the couch..

Ansh ran towards me and said "don't worry momma i will share my chocolate with you.. afterall you are my girlfriend and I have heard that boyfriend should share their chocolate with their girlfriend" his innocence made me laugh..

Adi came and sat beside me settling Nivi on his lap..

"Hello you grown up kid she is your momma not your girlfriend.. i am her husband she is not allowed to have boyfriend" adi said having a jealous face

"No... She is my girlfriend and i am her boyfriend.. aren't you momma" ansh asked in his baby voice

"Yes baby i am but i will be your girlfriend if you promise to eat quietly now" and he nodded to me..

"Dadda.. if momma is his girlfriend then i am your girlfriend" nivi said

"Ohh yes baby i am your boyfriend"

"But dadda you have a wife then you can't have a girlfriend no"

"Ohh baby i can.. let's just not tell me wife and keep it as a secret"