32. First Day

Namrata's pov-

Today after marriage its my first day in college but it felt like it was my first day in collage ever.

I did my morning chores and came out at 8:30. I was late as i had to wash my hairs today. I was towel drying my hairs when Adi came back to the room after jogging.

I didn't see him as my back was facing the door. I felt like he went in the closet and i flipped my long hairs backwards turning my head and saw him and his face had few droplets of water.

I went near to him and remove the droplets from his face. I moved my right hand towards his face but he held my palm with his left hand and planted a kiss on my palm looking directly into my soul.

He twirled me and my back collided with his chest and he was still holding my palms with his left hand which was going through just down my neck and he enterwind his right hand fingers with my left hand making me drop the towel.

"You know baby if every morning i feel this same way then neither you will go out of this room neither me and i will want to do so many dirty things to you"
"What?"
"yes then I won't be able to control myself from my wife"
"Adi you will be late leave me"
"not before your punishment to make me take cold shower "
"what? punishment" i gulped down

"yes" saying this he burried his face in the crook of my neck and started to give me soft kisses.

I moaned his name "Adiiiii..." when he kissed my soft spot and then slightly bit my ear lobe. Heat was rising inside me. His closeness makes me loose myself and my legs turn into jelly. I closed my eyes and lost myself in his touch. Slowly he moved both of his hands and let me move my hands down and he grabbed me by my waist with his one hand and his other hand started move my hairs to another side. I wanted to kiss him. And he was not letting me turn.

He raised his head and started to move my hairs to other side i immediately turned and crashed my lips on his soft lips. I wanted to dominate the kiss but he didn't let me and he picked me from the ground and moved a little bit and my back touched the wall and i was pinned between the wall and him. The kiss was a hungry and a passionate kiss.

I was out of breath when he left even he was panting but lightly. He attached both of ours foreheads and his right hand cupped my sides of neck and left hand was on the wall. I kept my eyes shut.

"That was somebody's new side this morning" he said while grinning

Heat rushed upto my cheeks and turned crimson. "Its...."
"its?"
"ummm.. nothing" i wasn't able to say anything. His eyes were like focused on my lips
"Are you sure wifey"
I simply nodded and he said "ok" and moved and sat on the bed and was continuously grinning.

I immediately picked up the towel and went to the balcony and put the towel to dry.

I came back and heard the shower means he was inside. I took out his shirt and his suit and tie , watch and wallet and started drying my hairs.

He came and was standing at my back and tying his tie. i combed my hairs and kept it open and applied moisturizer and lipstick and a little bit sindoor.

I was he wasn't doing the tie properly.. I went to him and said "wait let me do it"

He simply handed me the tie and started to tie the knot. "Who used to tie your tie?"

"i only did it" saying he pulled me by my waist more towards him
"then what happened today" i asked raising my both eyebrows
"Well that time i wasn't married and now I have a beautiful wife who always runs away so from today she will do this now everyday so that i could get to hold her more"
"wow what a plan" i was almost done
"well i like that mark" he said while grinning
"what mark"
"well the mark of our morning kisssssssesssss" he whispered in my ears
"what?" saying i turned towards the mirror