56. you are mine

Authors note- i have written a long chapter this time. Its double the words which i write in the chapters. Hope you all like the chapter and sgare your comments and precious votes❤️❤️
________________________________________

Namrata's pov-

It was 8 when i woke up and yes again he wasn't there. Doing my chores i went downstairs and started to make breakfast. I made his favourite breakfast. Today i have made my mind to make him understand my point actually and apologize for the silliness. And then i will show him my anger. Because at first i hid a mistake and then he.

I was done making the breakfast and he was also back from his jogging. I went to our room and i took his all the things out and prepared it while he took his shower. I was waiting for him. He came out and gave a look to me and started to get ready.

He was making the knot of his tie when i went towards him. "Adi" He looked at me and just said "hmm.."
"Will you be late today also like everyday?"
"Why do you care?"

"Please don't say like this. I care for you because I love you.. and i am asking this because I have to talk to you about something and i will wait for you"

"Namrata listen you don't have to wait for me. Just take a proper care of yourself. I can see your health detoriating and I don't want you to fall sick." Tying his tie he took his coat to put on. I went near him and helped him.

I wasn't able to control my emotions now anymore. Tears welled up in my eyes the way he talked to me.

He was wearing his wrist watch and I couldn't control myself and i hugged him. Tears rolled down my eyes and i know it has made a small area of his shirt wet. Soon he hugged me back.

"Namrata please don't cry.. i need to leave for the office early. Today there is something important work to be done immediately is on hold. I need to do that..." He said me after hugging me a few minutes.

Nodding my head i left him. I was missing his warmth. I just want to cuddle with him and sleep in his arms. He cupped my face with both of his hands. "I'll come soon".

"Okay i will wait" saying he kissed me in my forehead and left from there.

Aditya's pov-

FLASHBACK:-

I and Rohan were working in the office. My phone was discharged so i had put it on charge. I do have a habbit to listening some flute music when i am doing some final selection of the designs. So i had asked Rohan to give me his phone so i could play and hear then while doing my works. We both like the same kind of music so he had kept it in his phone.

Connecting the earpords i gave him his phone. I was listening to them and working. When in between i heard the voices of Rohan and Pooja talking. I was going to remove them but suddenly i heard Pooja saying Namrata's name. Hearing her name curiosity developed in me and i heard her saying that she is planning to leave me and stay away from me so that one day i would leave her and she would make me fall for another girl and make me marry her and leave me permanently.

Saying it to my luck that i have heard everything. How can she think to leave me. She is my whole life and hasn't she once thought that how i am gonna feel. Leaving that beside also i can't live without her. She is mine and i am only his knowing this how can she think of doing something like this.

I am not a person who would listen to anyone's personal calls or eavesdrop but hearing both of our name i continued to listen and Thank god I listened to the conversation otherwise I would have never came to know about this.