28. Stealing kiss

Namrata's pov-

I felt something is scratching on my cheeks and something heavy is kept on my stomach and i was struggling to move but was unable to move. I opened my eyes and turned to my left and saw the most handsome face.

Even in sleep he looks handsome. I saw he held my waist tightly so i cant move and his beard my scratching my cheeks.

To tease him i took my some hair ends and scratched on his nose. He made faces. Again i did then he said "let me sleep mom"

I was shocked he called me mom. Me his mom.. I moved his hand a little and got out thankfully because of teasing he loosed the grip a little.

Today was pooja at home and it was already 8 immediately i rush to the washroom and washed my hairs and had a quick shower.

I came out wearing suit and went to the closet and called mom. She came in the closet and helped me wear the saree.

I came out and was putting kohl in my eyes and saw Adi was leaning on the headboard through the mirror.

I put bindi and was ready to go. I was finally wearing my earrings then i saw him walking towards me.

He hugged me from back snaking his hand on my bare waist. "Good morning wifey"

"good morning" i said and smiled

Then he left me and stepped back a little. I was turning to him but he stopped me. And he tied the pipings on the back of the blouse. He was intently watching my back. His hands softly touched on my bare back. It pulled in a lot of sensations. And he planted a kiss there.

Slowly he started to move towards the nape of my neck and started giving me soft kisses. I closed my eyes and tilted my head little giving him more access. Because even i didn't want it to stop now.

There was a knock on the door and i pushed him a little and went to open the door. Pari was standing there "bhabhi mom is calling you and bhai pandit ji is coming in 20minutes.

"okay just a minute i am coming"

"Namrata give me the yellow kurta from the corner of the closet" h
"okay"

I went to the closet and pulled out his kurta-pyjama and handed him. I was going when he pulled me holding my hands "didn't you forget something today?"

"what is it?"
"come" he dragged me infront of the mirror and picked up the vermilion box and took a pinch of it.
"Adi wait"
"what?"
"Mom has told that in the pooja today you will make me wear it then only i can. Before that i won't wear sindoor"
"ohh" saying this he kept it back.
"ok now come fast i am going"
"ok"

This pooja was specially kept for me and Adi to stay happy always. In the end mom kept newspaper on my lap and Adi took sindoor from the box and filled in my partition completely and the sindoor which fell on the newspaper. Mom kept it in box and gave me and said everytime i open new box of sindoor i should mix some from this box and then only wear it.

After the lunch it was decided that in the evening all the youngsters will be going out today and will have dinner out only.

I was unpacking my things and was keeping the things in the closet when mom came in the room.
"Namrata have you decided what to wear"
"yes mom this suit" i showed her a purple suit
"no you won't"
"but mom how i will walk wearing saree"
"no not saree"
"then?"
She gave me a box. I opened it. There was a beautiful maroon dress kept.

"mom this"
"yes i want my daughter to look THE BEST as she looks always but today is after marriage you both will be going so i wanted to give you this and don't think me like i am old time  mother-in-law type who will make you wear saree forcefully and make you cover your head. You are my daughter and I am your mother as i am mother of those two monkeys"