22. Hurt

Namrata's pov-

On 23rd may

I woke up early and did my morning chores. I promised myself to reduce myself and show everyone that i am beautiful. I measured myself as 65kg. I went for jogging and did some yoga also. After that i went to make breakfast. I was almost done when i saw papa
"good morning papa"
"Good morning "
"come papa lets eat breakfast is ready"
"yes"

i was serving him the breakfast and he said
"beta today evening i will be going to varanasi with your uncle"
"but why papa suddenly. how can you go alone. no i will also come with you"
"no your uncle is there you don't need to. We will manage. We are going for the final deal of that house"
"but...."
"no ifs and buts i and your uncle is going and we will return after two days."
"okay papa"

In the evening after papa went Reema di asked me holiday for a day i said ok to her and she also went after an hour. I closed the room and went to watch something on T.V. I started watching music. I enjoyed it but after sometime i slept on the sofa.

Someone was ringing the bell. I woke up. I opened the door and Saw him standing there with blood shot red eyes.

"hi"
"move" he said
I moved a little and he went inside. I closed the door and turned towards him
"where the hell were you from last 3hours"
"why are you here?" i asked him ignoring his question
"answer me" he said in little angry tone
"i dont need to answer you and i even don't want you"
He came near to me taking long strides and held me by my shoulders and pinned me to the wall
"answer me right now" he said in a high pitched sound
"Adi.. what happened i just slept"
"huhh.. i am sorry" He said and kept his head low. My eyes welled up looking at him

"Why you are here Adi? just why? i know you are not happy with me you are forcefully getting married to me. Its me bacause your family likes me. Please don't do this Adi. Before i break down completely please go and tell that you want to marry that girl and not me. Please dont show me your fake anger and...."

He cuts me in between and said "what the hell are you thinking. Who gave you all these ideas?"

"i know adi. I saw you both at the restaurant on 21st and after your London trip you are avoiding me. I can get it"

"Namrata that girl is My cousin Ishani. She is daughter of mom's cousin brother"

"what? she is your cousin?".
"yes she is my cousin Ishani. She lives in London and when i was there after so many years i have met her"
"then why were you ignoring me you didn't call me neither text me. Even you didn't receive my calls" i started crying.

He hugged me tightly and said "Namrata there was some issues with the work of this London project because of that on 21st after i and Ishani left from the restaurant i immediately had to leave for London and i came back here in India 4hours ago. I immediately called you up to apologize to you and tell you everything. Because i had made you suffer because of my work"

Hearing adi i felt so low of myself that i wasn't able to utter a word

"Namrata i am sorry for ignoring you but really my intention were never like that to ignore you. And never think i am gonna leave you. I can't imagine my whole life without you. I won't be able to live baby. "

"I am sorry Adi. Actually i was...."
"shh... no need to say sorry. I know the situation was against us that's why the misunderstanding came there"
"Adi then also i am sorry. For not believing you. I trust you completely but"
"Nammu you don't need to explain me anything I know you trust me but it was the situation. Now don't think about that. Forget it"

We both were standing there and was lost into each others eyes. He leaned towards me and our lips were just 1cm away. His hot breath was fanning on my lips. I was breathing heavily. He attached our lips and gave me a soft kiss . i closed my eyes in anticipation. His kiss soft and gentle.