34. Apart

Namrata's pov-

I had put an alarm at 5:30 as at 6:30 he needs to catch the flight..

I saw Adi was sleeping there like a kid. His hand were tightly wrapped me through my waist and one of his long legs were wrapping up my legs. I wanted to move but his grip was more tighened..

"stay for few minutes" he said in a husky voice
"you woke up"
"Hmmmm.... had to"
"then get up and get ready" saying i tried to move and thid time i was successful nut little i did knew he pulled me again and i fell on his chest
"stay here baby some more time"
"okay"

"Adi now get up or you will miss the flight"
"ya fine" He got down the bed giving a kiss on my cheeks.

I went ro the kitchen and made coffee and sandwich for him..

I took it to the room and he was almost ready..
"your breakfast"
"where is yours?"
"i will do that later"
"ok"

He did complete the breakfast and we got downstairs and saw mom waiting there..

"Come here son"
Mom fed him a spoon of curd and sugar..
"happy journey beta"
"thank you maa"

We both went to the gate and driver kept his bags inside. He touched mom's feet and she blessed him.
"bye beta.. And i will go and get some sleep now.." saying this she went inside..

Adi came towards me and today it was like taking whole of me to look towards his eyes and the most important thing seemed to be me playing with the corner of my dupatta..

"Namrata"
"take care of yourself and don't skip your meals. I will come as soon as possible"
"ok.. And you also dont be so involved in working by forgetting your meals"
"okay" saying this he hugged me and i hugged him back. I kept my head on his chest and he started to move his hands to and fro on my back..

"bye otherwise i will be late"
"yes byeee take care"

He gave me a kiss on my hairs and pecked me on my lips and sat in the car. And they frove off.

I went inside and had my bath and got ready for collage. The room seemed to be empty without him. How will Ibe here alone at nights without him..

I went to the kitchen and made sandwiches and mom was there too preparing our lunch boxes.

"Nammu"
"haan maa"
"don't worry these weeks will pass sooner"
"yes maa" i said while nodding
"you know beta your dad used to be in borders and i was here alone with Aditya and Pari that time was crucial. It used to be gap of 6-7months" she paused a bit and continued

"When i remember those times yes it was hard but now i think it was good.. It was hard when i was newly married to him but then i adjusted"

"Mom it was very hard for you to live like that. In this case i feel lucky to have you all with me"

"Yes when i was newly married and dad used to go i only had my MIL to talk with"

"mom why do you think that it was better then"
"because of your dad he doesn't spare me time always be there and nagging what i am doing and not.."

"thank you maa"
"welcome"

I served the breakfast and after breakfast immediately left for collage. Today after so many days i went to collage by scooty..

Days passed in almost a blink and 2 weeks were over and Adi told me he would need one more week. We used to talk daily on calls and video calls. And his teasing and always flirting. Those made me feel he is here only with me..