54. His anger

Namrata's pov-

Aditya left for the office in the morning leaving me a note of getting something urgent to do.

Doing my morning chores and having a long warm bath i went downstairs and Pari was sitting there and talking with someone on the phone..

"Pari"
"Haan bhabhi"
"To whom you are talking? Siddarth?"
"Yes"
"Give me the phone please" she handed me the phone
"Hello sid"
"Hi"
"Who was telling me not to talk with their fiance too much on phone and giving time to friends"
"Nammu please"
"No please"
"Please.. You know i love pari"
"Yeah so.. ignoring your best friend will cost you something then"
"Ok what do you want?"
"I am surprised how did you agree so soon?"
"Because i know you won't spare me if i don't fulfill your wish"
"Haan.. well said so come here next sunday in the evening and spend the rest of the time here"
"I would gladly do that"
"Good for you then... Otherwise"
"Haan i know.. please i can i talk to Pari"
"Hello mister concentrate on your work"
"Please.. please"
"Fine talk to her"

Giving her the phone I went to the kitchen and prepared cheese omlette and juice for both of us..

Planning my day out for my upcoming job interviews i prepared myself. And talked to everyone.. Mom, dad , badi dadi , dadi, preeti bhabhi, Nimmi di.. Rakesh has grown up a little and started to talk..

Tomorrow morning mom, dad and dadi were returning home.. I thought to bake some cookies because alone at home it was really boring and Pari has went out with her friends and will stay over. And Adi is not yet home.

It was 10p.m. when i was done with making different type of cookies. It was indeed late but i decided to wait for some more time and ask about his whereabouts.

Opening the Netflix i started to watch money heist and it was 11. I lost my patience and dialed his number. Calling him 15th time he didn't pickup my call.

I was here nervous waiting for him praying to God for his wellbeing and to return home soon but he didn't pickup the call. The next i called him its switched off.

All the negative thoughts started to come in my mind..
Shutting my mind and collecting some courage i called Rohan and he picked up the call

"Hello Rohan"
"Yaa Namrata"
"Is Aditya with you?"
"No he isn't here.."
"Do you know where is he?"
"No.. but he wasn't in the office when i had left.. What happened? Hasn't he reached home yet?"
"No.. and I don't know where he is.. "
"Ok you wait i will check in the office first"
"I have called in the office no. Nobody is picking it up and his phone is also switched off"
"How can both the things happen at the same time? Ok Namrata you don't worry i will go and check in the office"

After half an hour I received a call from Rohan and he said he wasn't there also and be went to check more of their regular place and i have called each friend of his and he wasn't there...

I was continuously praying to God for his wellbeing and him to return back to home.
It was 2a.m. and the bell rang. I ran and opened up the door and he was standing there. His eyes were red. His coat and bag were hanging on his hand and his tie was loosely hanging around.

"Will you move or make me stand here the whole night? " He shouted.

I flinched the way he said the things. Moving aside and giving him space to move in i closed the door.

I brought a glass of water for him and he was sitting in the sofa leaning his back and had threw his bag and coat on the couch.

Forwarding the glass of water " here take some water"
"I don't need"
"Please have some water"
"What is your problem Namrata? Won't you let me live peacefully? I am not your puppet . I won't do whenever whatever you say." He shouted at me
"What has happened Adi? Is everything ok? Is there any problem? And why are you so late?"
"You want to know what is my problem?"
"Yes"
"It's you" hearing him the tears came down through my eyes
"Adi what are you saying?"
"What i am saying is absolutely fine.. the basic problem is that is you.. i love you and you want to go away from me right?"
"What? No"
"Yes Namrata i know.. wait you want to go away from me.. come then i will help you to pack your things up" saying he grabbed my hands and pulled me towards our room