18. missing him

Namrata's POV-

At 7 i woke up. Thank god i had put alarm. I saw Pari was still sleeping. I went to Washroom and his my morning chores. I took a long warm water shower.

I went downstairs and made tea for everyone and gave to their rooms at last i went to Aditya's room taking a strong coffee for him.

I knocked the door once he didn't open the second time knocked the door and he had made a grumpy face and his things were all around the bed.

I went inside and kept the coffee on the table and he locked the door he pulled me towards and caged me between his chest and the door..
His hairs were still wet and his freshly manly colonge hit my nostrils. I move my eyelids upwards to look at him and a drop of water falls on my face.

He wipes the water with the thumb of this right hand. And held my face making me to look into his eyes.. His eyes were looking at me passionately and love. The next moment he captured her lips for a passionate and a sensual kiss. The kiss was soft and sensual.

This time i also kissed him passionately and sensually. Both of our lips were moving synchronisingly. Slowly he moved to my jawline and started kissing me there..

He moved to the nape of my neck and gave me open mouth kisses and kissed me on my soft spot. I gasped when he kissed me there.. I clutched his shirt tightly.

"I like that hickey on your neck" he whispered in my ears.. And my eyes got wide shut open.. I said "whattt"... he whispered again "yes baby its yesterday's.."

He again started to give me kisses on my jawline and came upto my lips and this time the kiss was dominating he bit my lower lips sucked  it and he shoved his tongue and explored my mouth. His minty breath feels so good.

We both were panting hard. He had attached both of ours foreheads and after a few minutes we hugged each other tightly.

When we parted from the hug immediately being him infront of me i missed his warmth, the peace i find when i keep my head on his chest..

We were looking into each others eyes like we were telling that how much we are gonna miss each other. These few days were incredible for us. We had came close to each other. A tear escaped from my eyes..

He wiped my tear and said "Pushpaa... i hate tears" The way he told this famous dialogue made me smile..

"That's like my wifey. A smiling and enchanting face" he said and again it made me smile
"Adi at what time is your flight?
"4pm."
"then you drink the coffee i will pack ypur things till then"
"okay"

I was packing his clothes when my eyes went to the mirror i saw the hickey he gave me..
"Don't worry Nammu it was covered with you dupatta when you came in. That means nobody saw it" I looked at him and he passed a wink..

After doing his packing I adjusted my dupatta and took the coffee mug downstairs and he followed me.

Everyone was there on the breakfast table waiting for us. Both of us sat and with talking to everyone breakfast was over.

After that i was in the kitchen when didi came and said "what are you doing here"

"I think i am making the lunch" i said

"then go from here and spend some time with Aditya"
"but di...."
she cut me in between and said "i will do now go.  there is only 1hr left and after lunch you won't get time.. now go"

I was searching Adi when i saw he was playing with Saanvi and Riddhi, Pari and Preksha were also there..

"Bhabhi I definitely want to take saanvi home"
"Yes didi we will also"Riddhi said
"Yes Riddhi we will take"
"Okay let saanvi choose then" i said