55. His anger her misunderstanding

Namrata's pov-

A week passed in the same way. He wakes up before me and goes out for jogging while i make the breakfast and joining the table he does his breakfast with everyone and doesn't share a word with me.. And informing Pari or Dadi or mom that he would be coming late he leaves for the office. Daily i waited for him and when i sleep on the couch and don't remember when i slept, I find myself on our bed next morning. But I know he didn't sleep there with me. He had continued to sleep in the guest room.

Today is Sunday and Siddarth and his family is coming for dinner. Even today also he had gone to office.

I was doing some cleaning in the kitchen when mom came in.
"Namrata beta"
"Haan maa"
"Come i have to talk something to you come with me"
"Yes mom i will be there in a minute"
"Ok"

Cleaning up i went in the living room where mom was sitting
"Yes maa"
"So how is my daughter"
"Mom i am fine"
"No beta you both are not"
"But maa"
"Nammu beta see i am Aditya's mother may be he has grown up and taken responsibility for everything but i know he is very sensitive from his heart. I know whatever the thing is its between both of you but i know it can be sorted. Till when you will be sleeping on the sofa and he will in the guest room?"

"Maa i am sorry but"
"Listen Nammu i want you to talk to him and i am not saying this for him i am saying this for you because you are not taking a good care of yourself. I could see your health detoriating each day.. and if this continues I won't spare both of you and punish both of you equally"

"Mom i just.. i just.. mom he thinks i don't love him"
"That's it? "
"No maa there is more"
"What is it?"
"Mom i am sorry for whatever i did. It was completely my mistake or thoughts or fear"
"What fear?"
"Mom after my mummy died within a year my best friend had died and from then i had lost every prescious people of my life one by one. After Papa i thought that....." Tears rolled down from my eyes " If i love him God is gonna snatch him and even all of you from me. So i had.."
"So you had?"
"Maa i am sorry but"
"Namrata so you had?"
"I had decided to distance myself from everyone of you.. maa i know i was wrong i did a mistake and when i realised it i was going to share with him but i don't know how he knew the incomplete thing and then"

She got up and hugged me tightly "shhh... Baccha first stop crying... Don't cry... nobody will leave you beta.. we all will be here.. never ever think like this.. and if Adi tries to i will kick him out of this house.. He is my son but you are my daughter and daughters are laxmi of house.."
"I am sorry maa"
"Its ok first stop crying now.. Everything will be alright"
"Maa he is not ready to listen to me instead"
"I have a plan for that "
"What plan mom"
"For that first you go to your room and change into the dress what Aditya likes then come and i am packing his lunch and then take to his office"
"This will work maa?"
"It will work absolutely"
"Ok maa then i will get ready"

I changed myself into a saree and paired with some earings. Taking the basket of lunch for him I told driver kaka to take me to his office.

This was the first time I was visiting his office. It was a ten floor building. I went in and there was a receptionist
"Hello ma'am how may I help you?"
"I am here to meet Mr.Aditya Chakravarty"
"Do you have any appointment?"
"I am sorry i don't have but" she cuts me in between and said
"Then i am sorry i can't let you meet him. If you want i may book an appointment"
"Do i need permission to meet my husband with an appointment?"
"I am sorry ma'am. What do you mean?"
"I mean I am Aditya's wife"
"I am extremely sorry ma'am.. you are Mrs. Namrata Aditya Chakravarty?"
"Absolutely"
"I am sorry for the inconvenience ma'am actually its"
"Its your job and i didn't mind. I do appreciate you for your work"
"Thank you ma'am. This way please.."