31. realisation

Namrata's pov-

I woke up at 6 i saw Adi sleeping peacefully. I was completely caged between his hands and legs.

Removing his hands from me is a task then slowly i took both of my legs out and went towards the washroom. I did my morning chores and had my bath.

I came out and saw Adi leaning over the headboard. He was in half sleepy state. I applied some moisturizer, lip balm and sindoor.

I started to dry my hairs Adi came and hugged me.. "Namrata"
"haan?"
"lets go out in the evening"
"and where that i will think"
"alright then"

Today I asked mom that i will make the lunch and after a lot of pleading she agreed. I made Mutton biryani, raeta, salad and for sweet I served curd and rasgulla.

"Wow.. biryani" dad said
"its smelling awesome" Adi said

I served them and then sat and started to eat.
"Nammu and Pari after lunch we will be going out"

"where mom?" Pari asked

"Some shopping and then I want both of you to get you nose pierced"
I looked at her shockingly and thought the topic was over.

"what.. no mom i am not going to get that done . I am not getting married"

"Yes mom and I think its unnecessary" Adi said

"I am not asking its necessary or not to anyone i am listening to what my Mother-in-law taught"
and we all turned towards dadi

"Pari one day you will get married and you have to get it done its in family ritual so no more questions on that. And Namrata you have to get it done compulsorily" mom ordered

"But mom bhabhi is married ask her to do only i am not into this" Pari said

"Pari its your age to get married soon you will also be"

"What? mom...! pari is like a kid. Its not her age to get married"

"Is Namrata seems to be a kid to you?"

"What... no mom of course not... Why she will be a kid?"

"exactly Adi she isn't a kid infact Namrata is actually younger than Pari but now she is married and its time that we should search for Pari. I don't want to have further talk in this thats my final decision at 2:00 both of you come downstairs. And that's my order" she ordered

We both nodded and we all ate silently. Because nobody in the house there nobody could do or say anything if its a mom's order.

After lunch I went to the room to get ready.
"Namrata?"
"haan"
"Really you want to go and get it done?"
"No Adi.. its mom's wish that's why beside she said I have to get it done compulsorily"
"ok fine.. I am also coming then with you"
*okk so get ready"

After getting ready we both got down and was waiting for Pari and mom.

Mom- where is pari?
me- i will check her
mom- no you sit I will check

After about 10mins they came down.

Adi was driving and beside him I was sitting and in the back seat mom and Pari was there.

We reached there first they called me and get me done.

The piercing was painful and water was coming from my eyes continuously and Adi held me hand tightly. Mom gave them a very small stud and they made me wear it.

"its looking very pretty on you beta" she said
"ya it actually looks good, See Nammu" with his compliment my cheeks turned crimson.

I looked at myself and at my nose and yes it was actually looking good.