47. Honeymoon 2

Namrata's pov-

It was a very long flight when we reached our hotel room in Bali. The room had a beautiful sea facing view.
"Baby get ready lets go out "
"I want to get some sleep Adi" i pouted saying it..
"No lets go out and ...."
"I feel tired baby"
"Ok fine"

After we freshen up we slept..

It was dark when i opened my eyes. Something was scratching my cheeks. It was his beard scratching my cheeks. I looked up at him he was sleeping peacefully.

I wanted to get up but couldn't because his hands were tightly wrapped around me and his grip was so strong i couldn't move his hands. After a lot of time i was finally able to move his hands.

I put pillow under his hands and got out and freshen up a bit and made some coffee for myself and settled in the balcony enjoying the breeze and the sea.

I could see couples walking there hand in hand , children are playing and many people were roaming around and spending their quality time with their family and friends.

"What are you doing here?" He said in a grumpy tone
"Nothing just enjoying the coffee"
"I see.. well i wanted you to be in the bed and not leave me there alone" he said in a cold tone
"Ok i am sorry" i said making a puppy face
"That's not gonna work"
i kept the coffee on the table and went towards him and put both of hands on each side of the arms of the chair and bent towards him a little.
"Ok then what is going to work"

He looked at me with his piercing gaze like he is looking directly into my soul and pulled me in a way that i fell on his lap directly and one of hand was on his neck and other one was on his chest and he was holding my hand. And the next second i closed my eyes and next second i felt his lips on mine.

We kissed each other like we have been kissing each other after thousands of years waiting for our love for each other. He tilted and deepened the kiss and i moved my left hands on his silky hairs and started to roam there.

Breathing and panting heavily we both left each other after a long passionate and full of hunger kiss and attached our foreheads.

He moved his face towards my neck and started to trace his lips there..
"Adi leave me. We are in the balcony"
"ok then come"

He didn't put me down and directly carried me to our room closing the balcony and we both landed on the bed. He put his arm under my head and we both were laid on our sides staring at each other with only love.

His eyes makes me blush and i lowered my face and eyelids and with it some of my hair strands fell on my face.

He smiled and forwarded his right hand tracing down his fingers through my jawline taking my hairs in his fingers he tuck it behind my ears. And slowly moving down his fingers at the back of my ears reaching to the neck passing a jolt of electricity and making knots inside my stomach making me clutch his shirt tightly he moved his hands through my hands and enterwind our hands. And then placed a kiss on my forehead.

I looked up at him and he was grinning.
"Never leave me alone on bed. I hate to wakeup on bed without you and never put the pillows in your place"
"Ok promise"
"Good.."
"Lets go to the beach"
"Okay get ready then we will return after having dinner"
"Ok"

I changed into crop top and jeans and was completely ready when Adi came up to me and said "you are not wearing this"
"Why"
"Because i am saying so"
"Am i not looking good"
"You look very sexy in this and thats the reason you are not gonna wear it"
"This isn't fair"
"Everything is fair now go and change otherwise you can stay in the room"
"What me no"
"I want you to change into this" he handed me a box