39. Small fight

Namrara's pov-

After the lunch i changed myself into a comfortable yet simple saree and Adi wore plain jeans and t-shirt..

As we were about to leave Piya came infront of us
"Hii Adi... Hii everyone"
"Heyy.. you are here?" Adi said
"Yes.. Seems you all are going somewhere.. mind if i join you all"
"Why dont you go around with your family"
"Pari" he glared at her and continued "absolutely not.. come"

During the visit of the two places it seemed to be like i am the third wheel between both of them. Adi came to me twice but whenever he comes she again drags him..

Everyone was busy with their husband and here my husband was with his ex leaving his wife with others.. I was thirsty and i saw everyone was busy and Pari was looking after sanskar, luv, kush and khushi..

I left from there and went to buy a bottle. It was in the nearby shop so I bought it from there. When i came back i couldn't find anyone of them and more and more people were coming and yes i was lost..

I called up Adi but he didn't pick up the call. Then i called Rakesh bhai he picked up immediately.

"Hello bhaiya.. its me Namrata"
"Namrata you were here.. wait where are you?"
"Bhai actually i am at the pandal where at last we were"
"I am coming"
"Yes bhai fast.." I could feel some bad people's eyes on me... So i was waiting eagerly foe anyone to show up ..

after 5mins i saw Preeti bhabhi and Adi.. And i hurriedly ran towards them
"Nammu are you ok?"
"Yes i am " I could feel Adi's heated gaze on me and he didn't utter a single word
"Where did you go?" Bhabhi asked
"I was thirsty so i came to get a bottle but when i returned i couldn't find anyone of you"
"Its ok.. well now be with me"

We were in the car Adi was driving it and he seemed to be angry as his ears were red and he didn't utter a single word after that incident.

Soon we reached home and Adi there also didn't say anything to anyone.. I knew he was angry on me but this time i was also mad at him for ignoring me. I needed to clean the mess so I immediately went to the room..

"Adi"
He turned towards me and snapped "who told you to go alone? Can't you be with me there?"
"I was thirsty Adi i needed water to drink"
"So, can't you tell me you needed water and after that instead of calling me you called up bhai.. Why?"
"Because you didn't pick up your phone after calling for 5 times and you were busy with Piya and leaving me there at the back to be alone.. " saying this tears welled to my eyes

He took out his phone and saw the missed calls
"Shitt.." he muttered slowly pinching the bridge of his nose
"Ok its my mistake to keep my phone on silent but atleast you should have informed me i could have brought"
"Weren't you busy in giving your time to Piya and listening her and making me feel like a third wheel between both of you" saying this i went out of the room.. I wasn't able to control my tears so i straight away went to the terrace to relax myself a bit.

After sometime i went to the kitchen to help everyone in preparing the dinner..
"Namrata come with me" preeti bhabhi held my hands and dragged me out of the kitchen
"Namrata listen Piya isn't a good girl you know that tell Adi to stay away from her and both of yours problem will be solved. "
"Bhabhi its like that he treats her as just friend but she...."
"I know and talk out to Adi otherwise Piya would be successful in ruining both of your relation"
"I won't let that happen bhabhi.. I will talk to him after dinner"

Soon it was dinner time and after dinner when i went in our room I saw Adi sitting on the couch with phone on his hand.. I decided to change into night wear and then talk..