24. Orissa

Namrata's pov-

Today we are leaving for Orissa in this mean time i thought we could meet but he was busy with the work and i was also busy in the preparations that we couldn't make it out.

I really wanted to meet him before we go. Atleast i want to see him once. But as we wish it doesn't happen as the balls aren't always in our court and hence i left for Orissa and we couldn't meet.

Days of two weeks went in a bloom with shopping movies fun playing and doinf max of crazy things.

Days there was really tiring with all of the things and hectic too because when shopping saanvi also got irritated sometimes and with a kid like her she is roaming everywhere. Atleast somebody needed to pay a full attention towards her.

Adi and I really make time for each other just to get atleast 30 minutes through video call or normal call. We exchanged texts but i can say he doesn't have the patience of texts.

In these days Adi's flirt and teasing me though the calls has increased and my blush still remains the same. Everytime he flirts with me i immediately get blushed.

In my life Adi has became everything in these past months. In this much time he has pulled me in his world. When I talk to him its feels like yes this is our small world and I am happy with it.

After dinner I was playing with saanvi and she was running and i was also running behind her when Adi called
"Hello"
"hii"
"what happened why are you panting? is all ok?"
"yeah actually i was running with saanvi here and there. She has got small feets but she is becoming P.T. Usha"
"hahaaa.... then she would make you run around all the time"
"aree... she does... she has become very naughty these day"
"ohh.. what does she do that you are saying her naughty"
"aree yesterday she bit me on my cheeks.. its still paining"

" ohh.. then i should have been there"

"what you would have done"

"well then i would be in her place and not bit your cheeks only but your lips, neck.."

"Adi... you are not saanvi" i said it in a low tone

"exactly thats why she did only on cheeks and i will do everywhere you know the dirty things"

"Adi tumi na..." (adi you...)

"You know you remind me of a magnet because you are attracting me to you everytime and i am incapable to control myself"

"really Adi..! this cheesy line" saying this i started laughing
"yeah take it as whatever you wanna but its truth"
"okok i am sorry "
"have you ever been in a relationship?"
"Actually no.... And what about you?"
"Yeah i had a few but there was nothing serious.  I must say you have broken hearts of many then"
"No. not much"
"well if you were on my side then you could have been knowing"
"no idea then"
"ok i need to go now mom is calling for dinner"
"ok byeee"

After talking to Adi I did my dinner and slept..

Rest of the week was pretty much only fun as most of things were done only now few things are left to be done in Mumbai...

20th of JULY

Yesterday didi, jiju, saanvi , uncle, aunty (jiju's mom dad) came. Tomorrow my friends have planned to celebrate a small bachelorette party at Anshu's place as it would be too late to go back home so we decided to enjoy and return next day before lunch.

They told me to wear a outfit they chose for me. It was a simple yet beautiful white dress. I took a long shower and started to get ready.I put on some makeup and earrings and matched it with cream pump shoe.