13. Marriage date

Namrata's pov-

Today morning papa called Amar uncle and fixed our marriage date.. as 31st of july

I went to collage i met with Pooja, Nishi and Naina we were late but later came to know that today we have only one class because two teachers were absent and we had our last class that was at 3:30..

We went to canteen and we were talking about random things when my phone rang and it was vedika..

"hi vedika"
"hi ki bacchi aaj bole the na day enjoy krenge"
" haan yar tum aa jaao collage ke canteen me fir saath chalte hai na"
"rukk aa rhe h 5min. me"
"suno kisika call aa rha h tum aao thik h"
"haan"
"hii Sid"
"hii.."
"hey tum kaha ho abhi"
"yaar mai to collage ke canteen me hu"
"to fir peeche dekho"
"kya??"
i looked backwards and saw sid standing there....
"surprise" sid said
"omg Sid you are here.. what a great surprise.. when did you come here"
"actually i didn't tell you i was here at mumbai only"
"whatt?? and you are telling me now?" i made a angry face
"yes because how this surprise meeting have been organised then??"
"i don't know anything.. why didn't you tell me.. i am angry on you and will not talk with you "
"ohh.. so you are angry with me na.. okk then i think i will then have this chocolate... my money is saved"
"you mr.siddarth i will kill you"
"accha take this" he gave me the chocolate and joined us after some time vedika also joined us and then varun also came..
vedika- Now tell us how was your date?
me- guyzzz.. what is there to know it was normal outing and nothing..
Nishi- why jiju didnt surprise you
me- yaa it was there now stop this topic or i am going
Sid- yes then lets go to movie.. there is no more time left to waste
me- what movie? when you all planned
Varun- we had planned yesterday only but thank god before doing the tickets Pooja told us that today we will go not yesterday
me- ohk then lets go

We went for the movie had a great time then we went for lunch and they clicked lots of photos.. it was 4:30 and vedika needed to go somewhere... so we all departed.. except pooja I and Sid were left.. we three being a bengali friend group used to enjoy a lot...

We three stayed there for sometime and then Sid went to his home and I had to drop Pooja as her house is on my route only..

Pooja- Nammu now tell me every details i want to know
me- aree i told na
pooja- i can tell things with your expression.. there are many things behind this blush i know now tell me..

i told her everything and she started teasing
"how romantic is jiju and you are also romantic type ... after marriage what you both will do.. he won't leave you i am sure.. "
"stop it its nothing going to be like that" i was blushing harded on her comments
" so did you both kiss?"
"what nooo... i told you everything no".
"then i am sure jiju was thinking to kiss you"
"noo... "
"how do you know"
"i don't know.. but its just like by seeing him feels like i know him very well"
"Nammu are you happy?"
"yes...! I am actually happy with him.. i feel secured with him.. he is the person it feels with whom i can share everything of my life.. I feel comfortable and can be myself around him.. I dont have to act mature as I have always done... "
"woww.. Nammu i am very happy for you"

we reached her home and she said me to come inside but it was getting late so i rushed towards my home...

After getting freshened up reema di make coffee for me and papa.. i went to his room and he was sitting there with papers all around..

"papa what are you doing? "
"nothing beta just searching some papers where did i keep it I don't remember"
"which papers are you searching dad?"
"house papers of this house"
"but why papa?"
"actually i am going to sell this house"
"what??? but why papa suddenly this decision.. is there any problem of money? Papa is it because of marriage? Papa tell me what is the reason"
"no beta there is no money issues or neither its because of your marriage actually beta we are already having two house and your didi is in Orissa and you will be here so who will be looking after them"
"but papa.. one second are you planning to sell our ancestral house also.. no papa why "
"beta see after your marriage i am going to live with your didi and jiju because they want me to like with them and saanvi is also there.. they both go to work And after saanvi's school starts they would need me that's why beta"
"Papa you all took these decision and didn't even tell me.. why papa"
"beta you knew this that after your marriage I will be there"
"but papa... i can understand.. but papa you can live with me.."
"beta saanvi is little na she needs me more"
"okay papa"
"papa can we go to celebrate poila boishakh (bengali new year.. celebrated every year on 14th of April"
"yes beta we all will be going there and not only we five but i will say amar ji, bindu ji, aditya and pari to join us.. after all its our tradition to celebrate new year there in Varanasi"
"okay papa.. come have the coffee now and i know where the papers are kept.. you have kept in the digital safe"
"wait let me see first"