68. little office romance

Namrata's pov-

We planned to go home tomorrow. We did most of the packing and I don't need to do any formalities because my husband is my boss now. He has bought the company and would run it from Mumbai only.

Today is the inauguration day for this new office of his and there is going to be a small celebration party tonight. I chose a simple blue gown. I put on some makeup and paired up earrings and wore small sized heels. Because I don't wanna trip and fall and take any risk.

I saw him he was also ready in his grey tuxedo. And was looking so handsome that i want him to take me right now. 'damn.. my horny thoughts'

"Wifey you like to check me out in tux i see that"

Blushing profusely and to get rid of being caught i said "get ready fast mister"

"I am ready to go between you look sexy, beautiful" he said taking slow steps towards me and planted a kiss on my cheeks.

I blushed more "lets go" i said. He took my hand and closed the door.

.....

FLASHBACK

Few days back in the office he was wearing is blue suitings and we were in the middle of the meeting and since morning i felt like him to do something naughty with me. But this man is more paying attention to his work today. To say in the past also his first wife was his laptop and his work in present and also in the future will be.

The meeting is going on and i am shamelessly checking him out. Him in suitings and specially when he wears his glasses with it. It actually kills me deep down. It just wakes up my horny side and makes me wet. Suddenly he turned to my side and cleared his throat. I immediately turned my face towards the guy presenting the presentation. I felt his gaze on me.

Again clearing his throat he said "the statistics are not correct check the data first before presenting. Meeting over" saying he got up. Leaning towards me he said "come to my cabin" he left.

After sometime i went to his cabin "sir you called me in"

"Yes Namrata" saying he stood up and walked to me. I started to take my steps backwards and he took long strides towards me.

My back collided with the wall and he was so close to me. He took me right hand and kissed on my knuckles and said "i heard you do like some office romance". I knew he would love to play this kinda thing so i too played with him

"Absolutely sir.. some hot office romance secretary and the boss" i said winking at him

"Well then i hope you won't mind this at all then" saying he kissed me on my cheeks. My eyes lowered and i was blushing.

"Miss your ass make me so hard i can't control.. its so perfect" saying he grabbed my ass and slammed his lips. He bit my lower lip and sucked it. It was really a hungry kiss. But i wanted to dominate the kiss. Encircling my hands one hand on his neck and one in his hair i pulled him more into me and he tilted his head and the moment i was ready to shove in my tongue in his he did it and started to taste me like a hungry wolf.

My lips had swollen up and i wasn't able to breath now so i pushed him a little and he left me. I started panting heavily and tried to get some fresh air.

Bringing his face towards me he whispered "so how was the kiss with your boss. You love it or you love it"

Smiling to him "you know i had the best kiss of my life sirrr...." Saying i pulled him again for a kiss. But it was a soft kiss.