16. Varanasi visit part 3

continued...

we celebrated our picnic by playing dumb charades.. in one team mom, uncle ,I , didi, papa, reema di and another team it was adi, riddhi, preksha, pari ,dad and jiju
After playing a long time finally Adi's team won..

we started to play antaakshari and this time it was boys vs. girls.. everyone sang from adi's team only he was left and it was his turn..

He sang the song ' Zindagi do pal ki' from the movie kites
While singing he was continuously staring at me.. His eyes were reflecting mixed emotions of love, care, affection .. With his mesmerising voice i got lost in his eyes and a lone tear drop came from my eyes.. I wiped tear drop from my eyes as i didn't want anyone to see it..

Everyone clapped on his singing and now only i was left i chose to sing the song ' Jogi' from the movie shaadi me zaroor aana

I had kept my head lowered while singing but i felt someone's gaze on me continuously.. After i sang the song everyone cheered up and hooted and clapped..

It was 4pm and saanvi got cranky now so we decided to head back.. This time didi and Saanvi joind us in the car as she wanted space for saanvi to sleep..

The drive was silent and i chose to plug earphones and kept my head on the window and had drifted to sleep..

Somebody was calling me from the back I felt it like my mom is calling me i couldn't find her anywhere near me it was all white around but i could hear my name.. I was shouting maa.. maa...

Suddenly i opened my eyes and i saw adi was calling me.. I was wet in sweat.. I instantly hugged adi after few time i felt relaxed..

"Nammu are you okay baby?" he asked and passed me the water
I drank water and said "i am okay"
*baby what did you see? you were saying maa.. maa.. "
"Adi its nothing i was just searching mom and couldn't find her thats why may be"
"ok relax now come with me and hold my hand"
I did it as he said we went inside and we went upstairs..
Adi- go take some rest ok
i nodded and said "thank you and please dont tell anyone anything"
"okay and get some sleep"
"okay"

i went to my room freshened up and slept for some time..

I woke up and saw it was 9p.m. and it was almost dinner time.. I hurriedly went to the kitchen and saw mom and aunty there..

"beta why you are here go and take rest today we will be doing everything" mom said
"but mom let me help. how you both will be doing so much of work"
"its ours order go and sit we will do everything"

i went and sat and had dinner even after dinner they didn't allow me to serve the dessert neither clean the things..

I went to my room and started to study.. after sometime pari came to the room
"bhabhi"
"haan"
"you have your exams coming up "
"yes"
"bhabhi how do you manage everything. i am surprised to see you house, uncke, studies everything"
"Pari its nothing for me family is the first priority and about my studies i study late for it and study in free times also"
"bhabhi i want to ask you one thing"
"yes"
"after marriage how will you manage? i am saying this because i know bhaai he won't leave you at night and then at home some works and then collage and then studies..bhabhi how will you manage"
"Pari i don't know how i will do that but i am sure i will do it"

"really bhabhi you inspire me to do more"and she continued after i smiled "Bhabhi i am asking because one day heard mom saying We need to search somebody for Pari.. bhabhi marriage is a big responsibility i am not ready"

"pari dont worry without your opinion they wont get you married"
"thats true bhabhi" and she laughed
"well before mine you are coming to our house and will always be there to save me from bhai"
"what? save you from him?"
"yes when bhai gets angry he is the most dangerous person "
"ohh" i couldn't say anything after hearing her