63. My new life

This chapter is being dedicated to two constant supporters of this story.. moyyaaa74 and CamelJustine

Lots of love to both of you and thank you soooo much for supporting ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Namrata's pov-

I can't go to the the house where i have lived my whole life... i didn't knew where to go.. I can't contact my sister, not even pooja nor siddarth.. nor any of my friends. I don't know where should i go..

I booked a room in a hotel and planned to stay there a day and think..

I don't know what should i do.. I need to go out of this city.. I can't live here anymore..

I applied online resignation and tomorrow i will collect my things from my office and leave this city.

Today I know one person who can help me is Varun. I called him and he immediately agreed.

Varun's girlfriend Nitya is there in Bangalore. I will move to Bangalore.. I will leave this city. I don't have the courage to talk to anyone.

Next day I boarded the flight and with that i broke my sim card and threw it in the dustbin. And then i kept the phone after switching it on.

Nitya took me to her and Varun's flat they are planning to live together after marriage. I kept my things in the guest room.

It was evening raining outside. I saw Adi's and my pictures in my phone.. Why Adi why did you do this to me. You broke our marriage.. you broke me.. i loved you the most.. You were my family... Only you gave me the family I craved to be in after my mother passed.. Didn't you trust me a bit? Why? Was our love that weak? Was my love that weak? I everytime prayed for you and did everything you wanted me to do.. Each and everyday i just wanted you and nothing else in my life.. How can you say those words to me? You thought i cheated i am a lier a fraud... Nobody has accused me like this...

In my life i never wanted to get married but because of family and everything i had agreed and then in this whole world i fell in love with you and you had only hurt me this much. I expected you to be the last person to hurt me.

But in this life i will thank you for giving this child to me. I will live my life because of my child only. I will raise this child and teach him or her to trust their partner and not to hurt them..

I will never forgive you Aditya.. never

A week later-

Namrata.. lets go out today.. come i will show you the city"
"Nitya.. i am sorry i don't want to go anywhere"
"Namrata if you sit in you room and always cry then how will you live your life"
"I don't want to live"
"Namrata you have to live.. Because of this child"
"I know but each second is killing me from inside. My heart is aching for him"

"Namrata i can't say that I understand your situation But yes i can't see you like this crying. You even don't eat properly also. This is effecting your and the child's health"

"Nitya I don't know what to do.. Just one question is running in my that was our love and trust so weak that it broke our marriage?"

"Namrata see i want you to think from his perspective also.."
"No.. no.. I can't think.. He has blamed me in everything.. He made our marriage break.. you know what thing i always feared?"
"What fear?"
"I always feared to fall into bad marriage.. but to say i didn't fall in bad marriage but my marriage failed" i couldn't stop to cry now..

She hugged me tightly and started to Pat my hair like my sister would have. I gave every relation of mine to him now. I gave him my world.

Being having broken by him i still want him to be happy. I love him so much that I pary to God to give me his pains and make him happy every second.