60. my birthday

4months later

Namrata's pov-

Everything is perfect in our lives. My job is going great. And our relation has become more strong. Without saying Anything he understands. Pari and Siddarth are married now and happily living their life. Mom dad and dadi have gone to see mama ji (mom's brother) as heis health is not good.

Yesterday night he was suddenly talking about kids and he said he wants ten kids. I mean seriously he wants ten kids or is he kidding with me. Does he wanna make a whole cricket team or what. I think two children are sufficient to have. Besides how could he know what women goes through during pregnancy.

My sister is now pregnant with her second kid and she has 8months left. After her sharing the news Adi asked me about our kids. My mind is currently asking only one question 'Is he ready to become a father?'
I have to ask this to him tonight.

Here i am battling in my own thoughts opening the laptop on my desk. I felt somebody patting on my shoulder. I looked up and saw Arpita calling me.

"Namrata where were you lost?"
"Ohh sorry.. its nothing"
"Ohk.. come lets have lunch i am starving"
"Ok give me five minutes i will join you in the cafe"
"Alright"

I have new found friend come colleagues here. Arpita and Shashwat. Both are very humble and sweet beside that Shashwat is a flirt. And he says flirting is good for health. The much he flirts Adi gets angry on him more.

I remember one day Adi literally got pissed off because of Shashwat and told me to stay away from him otherwise it won't be good for Shashwat. But i know how Shashwat is so i try to convince Adi but whenever he hears his names it seems like Adi has now grown horns and would kill him with his horns.

Joining both of them in the cafeteria we had lunch with some gossips from our office and some life related and fun talks.

Working here is kind of dream come true and i am happy in my life. Whatever now happens it will be good now.

Its evening and Adi is waiting for me downstairs and I was ready to leave but my boss called me and gave me another big project and told me to study and then make report on it. I can do it but then i am being impatient here to leave but my boss is talking more and more.

Hearing him completely after almost half an hour i got into the lift and Shashwat also entered with me.

"Namrata you love to kill me specially?"
"Why would i love to kill you"
"You look too hot and sexy in formals"
"Thanks but I don't wanna kill you"
"But you really do.. lets go on a date and you wear formals"
"Haha.. date with you.. are you dreaming or what"
"Trust me babes it would be the best date of you life"
"Shut up.. go with your girlfriend"
"She is boring and you are interesting"

With a ping the door of the elevator opened up and i saw Adi right infront of me he saw me and then moved his eyes towards Shashwat. I could see his eyes getting red. Coming up to me he held my hand..

Dragging me to the parking lot he pinned me between him and his car
"Adi we are in a public place"

He pinched the bridge of his nose keeping his eyes closed. I know he does this when he is too much irritated or angry and needs to control himself.

"Namrata how many times i have to say you to stay away from him. What i say doesn't matter to you or what?"
"And how many times have i told you there is nothing from his side"
"You can't tell there is something from his side or not"
"But i know him besides i didn't tell you but he just says flirting lines to irritate me but i am like a sister to him"
"Really sister?"
"Yes. And he is into a serious relationship so mr.hubby relax"
"I am not going to leave you"
"Why?"
"Because you didn't tell me about the sister thing"
"Adi please na"
"Okay let me think.. no way you gonna punished for this"
"Huhh whatever"