57. His birthday

AUTHOR'S NOTE-

Hello... Readers... I know the thing i am gonna talk about is i have done earlier to but its a request from me... I am not here for any award or anything .. i love to write so i am doing but please please plaease show some liking to the book through your votes and comments.. I know i have less readers but the ones i have i just think and write for them... So i was just expecting that when they are reading atleast to press just one button... It hardly would take a second and that would mean a lot to me....

Anyways... I Hope you all enjoy reading❤️❤️

____________________________________

Namrata's pov-

Tomorrow is his birthday and i am here just walking here and there thinking to make it something special but seriously couldn't get any idea....

I need help of somebody in this but who... I guess the best help would be Rohan pooja pari and sid.. i can trust them... But firstly i need to talk to pooja...

I called her up and told her what are the things we can do.. but ecept planning the birthday with everyone i have to personally do something special and unique for him...

I asked pooja to come home and i included mom also and pari also joined and first we made the list of people to call for the party.. we thought not to make it a too much of a grand party just the ones who are very close, clients and colleagues and we invited them all.

Mom said she would handle the food section and dad took drinks section. Pari and pooja took the decoration section. It was now Siddarth's duty to pick the cake for the birthday.. And lastly it was rohan's duty to keep him busy in the office till we are not ready. And here I and dadi will be managing everything.

We told everyone not to wish him even in office not a single staff member or his clients wishes should be there.

I went for shopping the things which we needed and also ordered his favourite cake. Here in the mall i, pooja and pari are roaming because I can't find a single gift for him...

"I think in this life i am never gonna find a gift for him"
"Bhabhi you are only bhai's gift he doesn't want anything else"
"Yes it is... The way he looks you is like you are the diamond of his eyes and may be somebody would steal you away"
"Lol guyz.. i need a gift for him and you both are indulged in teasing me"
"Hey nammu see a tattoo shop"
"Ya so?"
"Why don't you get a tattoo for him? You know something veryyyy...."
"No i can't do that torture to me like him.. i am very much feared about needles"
"What do you mean by like him? Has he got done for you?" Pooja asked
"No.. not for me.. but yes he has.. you know the moment I saw that just one thing came in my mind.. how can he get that one and not a small its big one"
"Woaah.. Nammu but you can get something small to be done"
"Buttt.." i said
"But what?" Pooja asked
"I don't know something special or specific like love name or...."
"Bhabhi first you be sure about it.. because its really painful.."
"Exactly poo lets not do this..."
"Okay as you wish.. I just gave you an idea of you know which...."
"Ohh... God pooja..."
"What i am saying which will show your love"
"Ya whatever... But i can get a small one right"
"Yes"
"Okay lets buy the things and i will think till then"

All the preparations were going well and Rohan has called him to the office earlier fixing a client meeting. The rest of the time went normal and everyone of us remained in the same way.

It was 12 when my eyes got open and he was literally sleeping like a baby on me. I kissed him on his cheeks and I wished him Happy Birthday..

Next morning-