35. His accident

Aditya's pov-

It was Sunday Evening when the work here got completed. I informed pari mom dad and dadi that i am returning back on moday afternoon and asked them not to tell her.

I told pari to drop her to collage so that i can give her surprise. Knowingly i told her i need one more week to be here to wrap up the things and wvwn on sunday evening i didn't talk to her much.

I hated to avoid her but her surprised face would make me more happy.Every moment i missed her..

Pari went to shop with mom and it was 4 when i had to pick Namrata and then pick mom and Pari..

I parked my car and i saw her waiting at the gate. She was looking intently at the car and then again somewhere else then again and then i decided to call her and make a prank saying driver is waiting..

When she opened the door i loved to see her surprised face.. she was more shocked to see me there.. She ended up asking many questions.

Mom discussed about their visit to uncle's place and thank god one week i would get alone at home with her. And i decided to tell my feelings to her.

Namrata's pov-

The days passed with almost every day shopping things and I now perfectly know to wear a saree.

I was helping mom in packing everyone's clothes as tomorrow they will be leaving.

"Namrata beta come here" she called me and handed me a jewellery box
"what is it mom?"
"its for you for durga pooja gift.. See how is it"
"but mom this"
"yes this now open it and wear it"

I opened the box and it was beautiful and elegant necklace set with earrings. Mom helped me to wear it.
"Its looking awesome on you"
"thank you maa" saying this i bent to touch her feet but she stopped and said "no need to touch feet come here" and hugged me "my blessings are always with you.. and i want you to wear this on the ashtami morning"

"okay mom i will definitely"

Next morning

It was 9a.m. when we all left. Adi and i decided to drop them at the airport.

After dropping them he dropped me at collage and went to work..

I was in class and constantly thought of Adi was running in my mind. I was completely in love with Adi. mentioning his name makes me blush harder. I want to tell my feelings to him.

I decided tomorrow to leave my collage earlier and give him a surprise and will take him out for lunch as tomorrow is our one month anniversary.

After collage I and Pooja were waiting as pooja was waiting for rohan she had plans and i was waiting for Adi..

I saw Adi's SUV approaching and Rohan got down..
"Rohan where is Adi?"
"he is waiting for you"
"ohh"
Saying this we three settled inside the car.
"Rohan where are we going?" pooja asked and continued
"this is not route to office or nammu's home"

"Rohan tell me where are we going please"
"ye rohan tell us"
"is everything fine?"
"Namrata relax everything is fine you don't worry"
"Rohan where is Adi tell me"
"he is okay"
"what do you mean by he is okay? you won't tell me wait i will call him"

I immediately called him and saw his phone there on the car.. And the car also stopped. It was City hospital

"Rohan what happened to Adi tell me"
"he is fine believe me doctors are there" And tears started to flow down from my eyes..
"i want to see him" i uttered this and pooja held me tightly and we both went inside.