40. A day out with Pooja

Namrata's pov-

Today I and Adi are leaving back for Mumbai and Pari mom-dad are coming back after 5days..

Soon it was time for us to leave for the airport. We went to take dadu's blessings then badi dadi she blessed and said "May god bless you both soon with little Adi or little Nammu or i am with both" I looked at her in shock

"Dadi you will see soon how many you want to be there just tell me the number okay"
She hit him on his arms and said "stupid".. And taking others blessings we went to catch our flight..

We reached home at 5p.m.
"Namrata listen.. I am leaving for the office I need to grab some important files"
"Okay but take rest for few minutes then go"
"No.. just give me some water"
"Ok"

He drank the glass of water and left immediately..

I went upstairs did the unpacking and went to take a hot shower.. I stood in the shower till cold water started dropping out.. It was indeed relaxing.

I took the towel and wrapped myself and my hairs and reached for clothes and yes i forgot the clothes..

I knew nobody is at home so i got out of the washroom and went to the closet and started picking up my clothes.. And suddenly it made me think that anybody has opened the door as i could hear the twisting of the door knob. Yet there were no sound so I got back taking clothes out. I removed my hair towel and let my hair fall on my back.

Suddenly I felt somebody's heated breath on my neck and i was turning around to face the person but two hands held me by my shoulders.. "Its me baby" hearing Adi's voice i felt relaxed and a sigh left from my mouth. But my happiness wasn't for longer as realisation hit me that i was only in towels. He attached is chest with my back and with his right hand he removed my hairs from my back to the front. And started assaulting my neck and shoulder with soft kisses. He started sucking my soft spots and a moan escaped from my mouth. My body was reacting to his kisses and I automatically tilted my head to give him more access. I felt him smiling through my skin for my actions..

Suddenly he turned me and I could see his pupils dilated. It was covered with love , passion and lust. He immediately attached our lips and started kissing me like the hungry lion has got its favourite prey. He started biting, nibbling and sucking my lips. I too kissed him back passionately. His hands were holding me tightly otherwise i have fallen down as my legs felt like jelly. After exploring each other completely i was sort of breath so slowly he left me and we both were panting heavily.

I didn't wanted to end this soon. I wanted him now. I want him to claim me as his permanently and complete me. I want him to claim on my body as he had claimed my soul. I wanted to tell this to him but my throat was completely dry i was unable to form words.

Before I could utter anything he said"not now baby.. I am here for a document i need to rush now" to respond him i nodded with a small smile and he kissed me on my forehead and left.

After he left i dressed up and went downstairs to make the dinner and meera aunty was already there. We decided to make mutton chops, sweet pullav and mutton curry..

It was 11:30pm and still I was waiting for him so that we can have our dinner together. I was watching some random shows on t.v. as i couldn't find anything good to watch..

It was 12 when the clock striked and the sound of the clock made me jump on my place. I picked up my phone and dialed Adi's no.
"Hey"
"Where are you Adi its 12 and.." he cuts me in between
"Don't worry I am ok and i am coming back just wait for 10mins."
"Come fast"

He came back and his face told me how much tired he was.. I moved aside and he got in and settled on the couch. I brought him a glass of water and he drank it in one go.
"One more"
"Okay"
I gave him water again he drank it in one go..
"Is everything ok?" He just nodded
"Ok then go freshen up i will serve the dinner"
"Ok"