41. consummated

Aditya's pov-

Waking up beside her is the best habbit i have put on. Sleeping with the partner whom you love with your heart and soul helps to grow your love day by day more and more.

I have been busy these two days after returning back thanks to Rohan for doing my part of work and managing everything. But then also what I thought to spend time with Namrata wasn't possible. Today i have taken off from work and its been raining outside and it shows it will be for two days continuously.

It was 8:30 and we both were still sleeping. She was cuddling to me like a small baby. She smells like a rose always. I decided to make breakfast for her. I woke up from the bed and kissed her on her hair and she gave her mesmerising smile.

I did my morning chores and moved to the kitchen. I had told the house workers not to come for work few days till mom-dad and pari isn't here because i want to spend time with her lonely.

I made french toast with caramelized apples and some honey and some hazelnut coffee. I went to the room and heard water sound from the washroom. I waited sometime for her and she came out wearing tank top and shorts.

Namrata's pov-

I woke up and saw his side empty. I thought he was here. I had felt him kissing on my hairs. But reality is another and he wasn't here. I got out and decided to do my morning chores and then call him and ask about his breakfast and lunch or may be i could surprise him with lunch in the office.

I made the bed and went to the washroom and did my morning chores and when i came out i saw him sitting there on the bed... I was really shocked to see him at that time. So i asked him
"You are here?"
"Yes darling" he said in a sexy way coming towards me
"Oh.. i thought you were in office"
"No office today"
"Yess" He was standing so close to me i could hear his breath.He was looking so handsome in his white shirt and shorts and his top two buttons were open giving a view of his chest. I gulped down looking at it.

He held my hand and said "come lets have the breakfast first" i nodded to him and went downstairs holding hands.

"This smells heavenly" i said
"Thank you now dig in"
"Yes sir ji" i said giving a light salute to him and we both laughed at it

I took a bite and it just melted in my mouth. I moaned with its every bite closing my eyes
"Its soooo freaking delicious" i said and he was grinning

I took the second bite and again a moan escaped from my mouth. "You are a genius seriously.. i love this" and i looked at him then and his jaw was clenched a little he gave a smile and said "eat and without moaning otherwise baby i won't let you finish the breakfast today"

I looked at him with a shocking face and he gave me a wink.
I immediately moved my eyes towards the food and ate without letting a moan escaping from my mouth.

"It was a heavenly breakfast. Thank you"
"Welcome darling" he said it giving a smile.

We both decided to watch show on Netflix. We both enjoyed the time there. It was 2 when i decided to make lunch. I stood up to go.
"Where are you going?"
"To make lunch for us"
"Ok i will also come"
"Okay"
"What should i make?"
"Is prawns there at home?"
"Yes its there"
"Then make butter garlic prawn pasta"
"Okay then done"
"I will do the veggie and boil pasta and you to the prawns till then"
"Ok MasterChef" i said him with a wink..

He was done when i was frying the prawns and hugged me from behind.
"Adi... Leave me"
"No" and he nuzzled his face in the crook of my neck.
"Adi they will burn if you do like this"
"Ok fine" and he immediately left me...
"Somebody likes the food more i see"
"Food is life darling"
"Ohh then what i am"
"An only reason to live" i turned into crimson hearing him
"Don't blush this much baby" and i heard the camera sound
"What are you doing.. why clicking pics now"
"To keep your blushing face with me always" again he winked at me..