NEW STORY

Hey guyz.... Announcing my new book
"FOR HIM"

This is the story of two best friends

Priya Singhania- A soft spoken girl facing her hurdles alone... After her parents divorce she was alone left to manage her deeds herself.. She had two best friends Varun and Priyanka.. 

Varun Kapoor- he was sweet.. but..... Will he be able to understand Priya's love for him?

Priya lives with her grandmother and there is nobody else beside her except her grandmother.. Being abandoned by her parents and only being related by money as the court had ordered both of them to send here because both are them from well settled business of their own.. Her mother has married another man and is happy with her new kids and to say about her father he is getting married for the fourth time now...

Varun has a happy family the only son of Mr.V.K. Kapoor the CEO of the Kapoor group of industries.. Being from having the background of overly rich family he was down to earth.. His parents loved Priya a lot and treats her as their daughter.. After the completion of the MBA here Varun would go to London to again doing MBA because his dad wanted him to do.. After that he would be placed as the CEO of the Kapoor group of industries..

She loved him... And he..?

Let's join their roller coaster ride love life of their and find out their bitter-sweet love story..

Book will be published from 4th of February 1p.m.

Link to the book-

https://www.wattpad.com/story/255606557?utm_source=android&utm_medium=link&utm_content=story_info&wp_page=story_details_button&wp_uname=NishikaB123&wp_originator=pzRxZn%2BwMc%2FWKDkJ3akpHdJZHJWOftqKWp4DBPKLpFANEihP7IV3BONu7aztkkoG7rQJbeIWY7Cg5rEhfO0KZEFgCvNYTwDP0doVKKMpyWhUNOFBD3Tl16OeoE803udq

HOPE YOU GUYZ JOIN ME THERE TO AND VOTE AND COMMENT
LOTS OF LOVE ❤️